• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bet Brad will somehow break the game and parry the Flamelurker.

Holy crap is Brad good at parries! Hopefully he ditches soul arrow and just becomes a pure parry machine.

LiK

I'll bet Brad will somehow break the game and parry the Flamelurker.

Holy crap is Brad good at parries! Hopefully he ditches soul arrow and just becomes a pure parry machine.

Buckler gives a lot more frames for parries so it's easier. I don't recall the Flamelurker being parriable.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
They need to hire interns to play the games so they can just talk over them. Everybody wins.

webrunner

the dr luigi quick look is interesting because Jeff is kind of watching the quick look and making the comments a lot of viewers make on other quick looks.

Xater

It's not the same game though. That's like saying Puzzle Fighter is a lame version of Columns.

It's similar enough for me to make this statement.

That being said Puyo Puyo Tetris looks like one of the best things ever and I hope it will get a release outside of Japan.

Sakwoff

The Demon's Souls thing is super great. I just wish Brad would relax a bit and stop overthinking everything. Sometimes you just have to go for it. You're gonna die, that's the thing about this game.

Brashnir

The Demon's Souls thing is super great. I just wish Brad would relax a bit and stop overthinking everything. Sometimes you just have to go for it. You're gonna die, that's the thing about this game.

Yeah, the stream is really missing someone to egg him on and encourage him to move forward. Jeff would be perfect for the role, but I doubt he's interested in being involved, and may not even be available in the show's time slot.

theDeeDubs

Breaking Brad Demon Souls is probably going to tip me over to finally become a subscriber. How often do you guys think he'll do them? Was wanting to watch Vinny's LOLS anyway.

zomg why isnt he being patient hes dumb just running around and dying thats not how you demons souls

Oh my god, what a way to die.
KuGsj.gif

spelunkin3zjlo.gif

Been there.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Those painted world birdmen must have heard Pat was finding the game too easy.

I still have no idea how shit combos in Dr. Mario/Luigi.

Four in a row. Eventually you try to stack stuff in ways to get rid of multiple rows by getting them to fall in the right places. Multiplayer between good players can get pretty competitive and be a lot of fun.

Me and my wife and her family still play the N64 version to this day whenever we get together.

Mr. F

Banned
I don't typically watch Breaking Brads live. Are they weekly or less frequent and I just never paid attention? Can't wait for the next stream, yesterday's was great.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I don't typically watch Breaking Brads live. Are they weekly or less frequent and I just never paid attention? Can't wait for the next stream, yesterday's was great.

They're weekly at best, but with frequent breaks in schedule when other stuff comes up. Should probably be more consistent now we're properly out of the holiday period.

popo

You should try to find the original Twitch archive tho... They censored the version they put on the site lol...if you want the full experience.

Was it not premium? Then the twitch archive is unlikely to still exist. I think they binned the whole Whiskey media premium channel. Not that you miss much. You can guess what was in the tiny edit. You can understand them not wanting that on the site, someone could see it with no context or apology afterwards.

Apart from the joy of listening to Fever, Dr Mario / Luigi are both very bad games. They are not even a good puzzlers. They are not even good block breaking puzzles, nor are they good color matching games. They are countless vetter examples of all of those.type

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom