• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thats weird. I hit play, and it started playing UPF. lol I was very confused as to why they were playing a different game. To top it off, I hadnt seen that episode. So I really thought that was the live stream

Requeim

I really hope the demon's souls 2 rumor is true. This universe is so much more interesting than the dark souls one (even though i kinda like that one too)

dhlt25

Oh great. More premium content I couldn't care less about.
Between this, DOTA 2, Vinny's LOLS and Patrick's Spelunky, there's been so much wasted time (for me) on content this last 4-5 months.

Oh well, back to old bombcasts.

Actually, I do tell a slight lie and I do like the Volgarr streams

yep. i'm in the same situation. I have no interest in watching them playing any of those games. I love dark souls but I don't enjoy watching people playing them. I wish they would do more old PC games. There're so many more adventure games they can go through, some old ass RPG play through would be fun to watch also.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
This is weird. I imported Demons' Souls before it came out in Europe, so maybe it's because it's been so long, but I don't remember this tutorial area at all.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Demon's souls is so different from dark souls and so distant from my memory now that I can still enjoy watching a raw playthrough of it.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
It doesn't pop up in NG+. So maybe you forgot?

Yeah I must've forgotten it. I remember the boss alright, just not the preceding area.

If I remember correctly, Brad is about to get smashed when he goes up stairs.

Edit: Lmao, I forgot about that boulder. I was thinking of the enemy he meets up top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom