• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was also a version of Dr. Mario in Brain Training on DS. Brad playing demons souls was fun I thought. I never made it passed 3-1 so I'm Interested in watching more. And was surprised at how he did. I know i died much more than that.

Xater

Apart from the joy of listening to Fever, Dr Mario / Luigi are both very bad games. They are not even a good puzzlers. They are not even good block breaking puzzles, nor are they good color matching games. They are countless vetter examples of all of those.type

Completely agree.

Tetris and Puyo Puyo 4 life yo!

Lumines is also pretty good though.

Zabant

Some high level play from Brad in the latest Dr.Luigi QL.

Whenever somone starts sucking, i'm simply going to say "They're Brad at games", even if they have no idea what I'm referencing.

2591262-10to0.gif

He is starting to look like Shia LeBauf's Good(?) Twin Brother with that beard.

Danielsan

I love how Giant Bomb wanted nothing to do with the Souls games at first, and now almost everyone except Jeff and Drew has the bug thanks to the good shepherd Vinny.
By the way, it's working Bombers. I just purchased a month of premium to watch Brad play Demon´s Souls.

Holy shit watching Brad take five minutes on that first Dr. Mario level is driving me crazy.

Also Vinny and Jeff are totally right about Fever being better then Chill.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ha I was just about to pick up next car game and then saw Jeff tweet. Guess I'll just wait for the quick look.

With all the Souls content lately (hell, Patrick is streaming right now) it'd be funny if Jeff played a non-Souls From Software game on UPF this week.
It seems to me like Crispy inflates their group's MMR to such a point that players at Brad's level have no shot.

To be fair, playing against better players (as long as you or someone else observing/playing with you makes the effort to analyze and learn from mistakes) is the way to get better yourself.

patrick is running around a christmas wonderland and he's been killed like eight times in a row by skeletons strapped to wheels that look like those monsters from okami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom