• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

popo

Don't know why they don't Skype people into the bombcast more often. I know Ryan was super anti-skype but I think every time they've done it the podcast has been fine.

Could just be that they often record it late on the west coast and don't want to rope in someone on the east coast like Alex or Patrick when it could be 8 or 9pm.

Kerned

Banned
Patrick's story about the latest huge EVE battle is fascinating. I know I will never play it, but I love reading about the crazy shit that goes down in that game.

popo

The EVE story looks like it took a while to pull together and will not traffic for shit - where are those guy who were insisting that GB was just in it for the clicks?

Zaph

xg2kldx.png

Soulsathon?

c6f.gif

Megasoum

Banned
New video player is up on the site... HTML5 now actually kinda works at work which is a vast improvement over not working at all!

Megasoum

Banned
This is amazing hahaha

Jeff Gerstmann
‏@jeffgerstmann
I bet whoever made the call to wall install these in hotel rooms is pretty bummed out about lightning cables. pic.twitter.com/ehFRnKslGE
BfqyYWfCUAAoUbr.jpg

Jeff Gerstmann
‏@jeffgerstmann
I uh... Oops? pic.twitter.com/2pS7HvKbxI
BfqzO4CCEAE1OrB.jpg

djblue89

For those who want the signed Nighthawk poster, it's back in stock but they seem to be going really fast.

I just got mine ! Can't wait to receive it!

Tucah

you speak so well
Podcast should be coming soon, Drew in the DOTA stream chat: "vinny is editing the podcast right behind me. in final cut, because he's a maniac"

LackingSaint

Neo Member
I'm not crazy about much of his writing, but when he streams he's extremely personable and enjoyable to watch. I really do think he could build a large following.

I agree that Patrick is a great host, but he's not a huge draw. He uploads every Spelunkin' With Scoops to the GB YouTube channel, and usually gets around 2000 views. That's not nearly enough to sustain an income.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom