• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

popo

The GB merch store is kinda a mess. From taking so long to approve shirt designs and weird shipping options, to this latest poster snafu. They only ordered 1000, which seems low but I guess they were mindful of having to sign so many, but then the store fucked up and took too many orders, so they will have to print more now.

It (the store) isn't a priority because they claim it doesn't make much money but you would think a huge corp like CBS could get a much better wholesale deal. Think how many shirts with a simple gamespot or giant bomb logo they would sell.

kvk1

Vinny's little musical interludes/edits into the podcast are so good.

That jingle during the intro of Patrick's story about EVE was adorable.

Liamc723

In the "Coming Up On GiantBomb" section, it says the Breaking Brad: Demon Soulsathon is at 9pm, but I'm in the EU. Does the time change depending on your time zone or is just stuck to an American time?

Megasoum

Banned
Vinny's little musical interludes/edits into the podcast are so good.

That jingle during the intro of Patrick's story about EVE was adorable.

Yeah I dunno... I like the idea but I think he's doing way too much of it. Takes 10min to tell a 2min storry. Also the music is often so loud that it makes it difficult to actually understand what the person is saying.

Edit: Ok the Email intro is great haha.

Aww, Breaking Brad got pushed back a couple of hours and now it's a bit too late for me. And here I was making room in my busy schedule for watching it!

Limit

Yeah the audio editing in this week's bombcast is shoddy at spots. All those musical interludes when Patrick was telling his story came off grating. The musical interludes during that segment served nothing except destroying the whole flow of Patrick's monologue.

RE_Player

Yeah the audio editing in this week's bombcast is shoddy at spots. All those musical interludes when Patrick was telling his story came off grating. The musical interludes during that segment served nothing except destroying the whole flow of Patrick's monologue.
I agree.

LordCanti

That Soulsathon is going to be great later. I'm buried under a mountain of snow, so anything to pass the time is greatly appreciated.

BigAT

2014: The year we all start to hate Vinny.

This is a world I don't want to live in.

bagjswN.jpg

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
That Soulsathon is going to be great later. I'm buried under a mountain of snow, so anything to pass the time is greatly appreciated.

Yep, same here.
This is what it looks like right now
BfThoEyIgAA2f9S.jpg

and no, I'm not kidding (I didn't make the photo though). So I hope the stream will last some time so I can call for help in the chat if I'm dying.

bodine1231

All the audio cut-ins were annoying as hell. I had to skip Patricks news segment because I just couldn't take it anymore, which is a shame because I think that Patrick does a fantastic job with the news stories.

MaxiLive

All the audio cut-ins were annoying as hell. I had to skip Patricks news segment because I just couldn't take it anymore, which is a shame because I think that Patrick does a fantastic job with the news stories.

I look forward to listening to this podcast! :D

The news should just be removed from the podcast as they don't usually comment much on the news anyways just go off track and talk about cheese burgers etc.

chriskun

This is wierd, I'm sitting on the bus and brad shoemaker just sat in front of me while I listen to the bombcast. It's like he's talking to me.

This is wierd, I'm sitting on the bus and brad shoemaker just sat in front of me while I listen to the bombcast. It's like he's talking to me.

This needs to get more meta, offer to listen to the bombcast together

edit: it'd be hilarious if he's browsing gaf on his phone and reads your post :D

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The eve article was epic. It felt like a real war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom