• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

popo

Random twitter fanboy normally wouldn't warrant a repost but I just love his single minded approach to insults. He really wanted Jeff to realise he was pathetic.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I hate it when people bring these random hires up. Tara would be perfect but it probably won't happen.

seems as prone to being drawn into pointless arguments as the next man.
This is the first time I see Jeff engaging in such a conversation. He is usually really good at avoiding it.

Goldmund

Right about now I'd welcome any change. I'm not even sure that I want those they're gonna hire to be perfect fits. The site needs some new and different energy. It has slowly acquired a slightly off-putting "how my dad would approach video games" tone in the past few years.

Talon

Vidya journos going full on Karl Rove 2012 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TwuR0jCavk

The fact he's even engaging with a fanboy shows he cares a lot more than he admits. They all do, they're invested as fuck in the console warzzzz.
Soldier on, console warriors.

Seriously, who gives a shit about whether faceless corporation 1 outsells faceless corporation 2?

Zebetite

Banned
My favorite part of this whole twitter fight that Jeff's found himself dragged into is that Twitter Console Warrior is suggesting that Giant Bomb stands to lose ad revenue by admitting that Microsoft is DEAD FOREVER.

Has he, like, visited the site?

sneaky77

After listening to altf1 and watching the trials quick look I think Danny would be the perfect fit.. he also seems to be able to rope Drew out to converse more lol

hamchan

After listening to altf1 and watching the trials quick look I think Danny would be the perfect fit.. he also seems to be able to rope Drew out to converse more lol

I think everyone knows Danny would be the perfect fit for Giant Bomb but I'd say his current job as the face of Gamespot is a higher and more important position in games media, than whatever Giant Bomb could provide him.

Megasoum

Banned

Yeah by far Danny would be the best fit but he's doing great at Gamespot and I really doubt they would let him go.

styl3s

Jeff argues with a dumbass so he's pathetic?

So you have never in your entire life argued over the internet? If i go through your GAF history i won't find some pathetic arguments or responses? Or are we just targeting GB members and calling them out on every single thing they do like some creepos?

I think popo is mocking the twitter troll.
By calling Jeff pathetic?

erawsd

So you have never in your entire life argued over the internet? If i go through your GAF history i won't find some pathetic arguments or responses? Or are we just targeting GB members and calling them out on every single thing they do like some creepos?

I think popo is mocking the twitter troll.

hamchan

So you have never in your entire life argued over the internet? If i go through your GAF history i won't find some pathetic arguments or responses? Or are we just targeting putting every member of GB under a microscope now and talking shit because they act like a normal human being would? Sometimes i can never tell if people in this thread are being serious, sarcastic or creeps.

It's this one btw.

kai3345

Banned

By calling Jeff pathetic?

read words man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom