• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, thank you. Is there an archive?

No, not yet. I don't think Lang's studio is quite set up right to pump out an instant archive. The last show there was archived with 24 hours though, so hopefully not too long. It was also streamed on the in-house (Gamespot) player, so no Twitch Archive to grab either.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Hmm alright, was hoping for a twitch archive.

Honestly, it's kinda weird that Chicago bomb exist because none of them other than patrick is getting paid to make content. You'd think that they might as well do a separate twitch or youtube channel, but they probably won't even get a tenth as much audience as being affiliated with the bombcrew.

erawsd

Honestly, it's kinda weird that Chicago bomb exist because none of them other than patrick is getting paid to make content. You'd think that they might as well do a separate twitch or youtube channel, but they probably won't even get a tenth as much audience as being affiliated with the bombcrew.

Yeah, I think the extra exposure is their compensation. The only awareness I have of Dave and Max are through their interactions with GB.

Myomoto

Staff needs to be fired and gaf members should be hired by CBSi to take their positions. We need experts!

He's new at the game and the genre and clearly doesn't know what he's doing, that's ok, everybody has to start somewhere.

Just don't expect me not to cringe if I watch it, there is literally zero incentive for me to watch somebody play a game poorly and be completely baffled by everything that's going on in the game because he hasn't spent more than 3-4 hours playing it total. If that's you're cup of tea, then by all means watch it, but I'll be staying this one out until he can actually spot the difference between cards from the expert and basic sets.

Edit: Get your ass to jars.

Patryn

It was subscriber content, so no non-GB archive.

Dany

Banned
Hitman Go is tons of fun. It is some trial an error but that comes in trying to do all the objectives. Once you figure out a path to get to your target its fairly straighfoward to get the extra objectives.

edit: The game is on all ios devices. not just ipad

Yeah...

2624288-es.jpg

He's new at the game and the genre and clearly doesn't know what he's doing, that's ok, everybody has to start somewhere.

Just don't expect me not to cringe if I watch it, there is literally zero incentive for me to watch somebody play a game poorly and be completely baffled by everything that's going on in the game because he hasn't spent more than 3-4 hours playing it total. If that's you're cup of tea, then by all means watch it, but I'll be staying this one out until he can actually spot the difference between cards from the expert and basic sets.

Edit: Get your ass to jars.

Oh when Patrick started crying foul at those high level cards(which are in fact just the basic mage cards) I just had to stop. I really felt like Patrick was missing a key component to understanding what this game is and what was happening, which is fair considering he has spent so little time with it,but its not like this was some crazy strategy or anything

Chuck

Still without luck
Okay, the vertiginous golf video isn't attached to its GB page. :| uuuugh

It's 2014. Can't they managed to attach a video to more than one game page? don't the realize they know do multiple features in which 3+ different games are played?

Rapstah

Okay, the vertiginous golf video isn't attached to its GB page. :| uuuugh

It's 2014. Can't they managed to attach a video to more than one game page? don't the realize they know do multiple features in which 3+ different games are played?

They're getting used to the new office.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Wow, how did I miss sessler leaving. I mean, I don't follow anything rev3 does at all, but I thought that would have come up on the bombcast or something. Maybe it did and I didn't catch it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom