• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunzio

Can't put my finger on it, but something about GiantBomb Chicago just doesn't interest me at all. But then on the flip-side I can listen to Jeff and Dave order fast food together...

Pelydr

mediocrity at its best
Can't put my finger on it, but something about GiantBomb Chicago just doesn't interest me at all. But then on the flip-side I can listen to Jeff and Dave order fast food together...

Well Dave Lang is the only interesting guy on the Chicago stuff. Patrick is terrible in front of a camera and Max just laughs a lot and looks at his phone. Jeff and Dave are great and can make anything interesting.

Liamc723

Same here, there's literally nothing enticing about their streams and Dave is the only remotely interesting member, and I don't even particularly like him.

Xyrmellon

All I need is for Lang to yell "neeeeerrrds !!!" and he's Ogre to me. He's one step away from every jock that I knew on the high school football team.

Xyrmellon

Sorry for double post, but it just occurred to me how well Patrick and Vinny worked together. Patrick just needed a push to go to the dumb side, and Vinny was always there to do it. Bioforge was the perfect example of this. There are others too (that German WW 2 horror game). In my opinion they are the best GB duo.

SlickVic

I haven't watched a video on GB for a while, but Brad looks a bit bigger than I remember in that Watch Dogs video. Not that it really matters to me or anything, just was a bit surprised seeing him in that video.

Ignignort

Yep I agree, Max is fine in a larger group but his sense of humor doesn't play out that well in such a small crowd. I could understand that people love the way he acts, but I'd much prefer a larger crowd.

Also I think Patrick is doing way too much video content lately, not that more content is bad . Maybe it's more that Giant Bomb needs more stuff to balance Patrick videos out?

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Lang is great I love him.

Max can be grating at times but he overall seems like a cool guy.

Watch_Dogs looks pretty awesome to me

Emarv

I love Patrick calling those cards from that first Mage "high level cards" when they're the most basic cards you get for free, just upgraded because of the board. I always forget how foreign CCGs are to people with no experience with them.

I hope the Chitown show is supplementing the rest of their in-studio content and not replacing it.

I liked the Breaking Brads, Load our Last Souls, and Vinnyvania shows but the last few weeks has been kinda barren of them.

paul187

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
I love Patrick calling those cards from that first Mage "high level cards" when they're the most basic cards you get for free, just upgraded because of the board. I always forget how foreign CCGs are to people with no experience with them.

he whupped my ass, so he must be paying to win

Seriously what's up with the loading in sports? Is there any xb1 game that has good loading? None I've played.

And someone link klepek a hearthstone guide. Basic idea of tcg helps a lot.

Seriously what's up with the loading in sports? Is there any xb1 game that has good loading? None I've played.

Yeah, that's absolutely ridiculous. When a game like Infamous loads faster than your shitty Kinect game it's obvious you're not doing it right. This may apply to Rare, Microsoft or both.

Yeah, that's absolutely ridiculous. When a game like Infamous loads faster than your shitty Kinect game it's obvious you're not doing it right. This may apply to Rare, Microsoft or both.
The pixels have a lot of data to figure out. Just make sure you're in a comfortable pose until it finishes loading.

erawsd

Jeff says hes excited about a couple E3 announcements he's found out about.
RDR2 confirmed!

Knowing Jeff its probably something like the next Mortal Kombat and Far Cry.

Xater

Jeff says hes excited about a couple E3 announcements he's found out about.
RDR2 confirmed!

Knowing Jeff its probably something like the next Mortal Kombat and Far Cry.

It's about time for the next MK. I am actually expecting it and I am excited for it.

Myomoto

Watching the archive now, at the first match. Quite possibly some of the most painful content I've ever watched on giant bomb...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom