• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this,..

klHirJwl.jpg

Dug

Banned
We put up with a lot of shit on Bombin the AM. I mean its an okay podcast but still, a lot of bullshit. Yesterday though... Patrick and Alex went too far

Dumping on the late 90s classic, Godzilla the animated series?!? Say what you will about the shitty movie, but the cartoon was great. I'm not annoyed though. It will just become another in the long list of stuff Patrick likes after giving it a chance, Hearthstone today, Godzilla the animated series tomorrow

We put up with a lot of shit on Bombin the AM. I mean its an okay podcast but still, a lot of bullshit. Yesterday though... Patrick and Alex went too far

Dumping on the late 90s classic, Godzilla the animated series?!? Say what you will about the shitty movie, but the cartoon was great. I'm not annoyed though. It will just become another in the long list of stuff Patrick likes after giving it a chance, Hearthstone today, Godzilla the animated series tomorrow

Was weird they got to talking about that the exact day this was released

zMNavpCl.jpg

So cheap too!

Wereroku

Just watched Jeff on Danny's show and it was really good but my god I want to know what this unannounced game that he is really excited about is he talked about it on the bombcast as well. Is it a third party or an exclusive does anyone have any clue what it might be?

Tan

Just watched Jeff on Danny's show and it was really good but my god I want to know what this unannounced game that he is really excited about is he talked about it on the bombcast as well. Is it a third party or an exclusive does anyone have any clue what it might be?

Is it archived?

Based on Jeff's tastes, including all things he hates, and the few things he likes... Saints Row V?

Stackboy

I would guess a new Mortal Kombat game, but that is a huge guess.

Wereroku

Is it archived?

Yeah just The Lobby's latest episode during Jeff's segment. He mentions to Danny that they know what he is looking forward to at E3. True Saints Row 5 would be a good guess. Aren't the Mortal Kombat guys working an a new Injustice game?

Didn't Jeff just say something along the lines of "you know what I'm looking forward to" it may not be game related it could be E3 plans, it could be even the new staff or even the E3 house filming location.
Yeah but it was in relation to what games they can look forward to at E3 and if it is just the unannounced ones.

Edit: Shit they may have taken it down since it had audio sync problems. I can't find a link to it that works.

Linkified

Didn't Jeff just say something along the lines of "you know what I'm looking forward to" it may not be game related it could be E3 plans, it could be even the new staff or even the E3 house filming location.

graboids

Amped 4!!!!!!! Probably not... I have no clue :(

Pelydr

mediocrity at its best
Vinny must be putting in extra time on his vinnycast. So you know it will be amazing and worth the wait. :)

Pelydr

mediocrity at its best
Speaking of lack of content... Don't forget that Jeff will go away for at least a week for Judges Week soon....you know... FYI

He deserves more time off. I'm actually kinda surprised he is out on vacation right now! He hasn't ever really been a vacation guy from the way he talks.

Speaking of lack of content... Don't forget that Jeff will go away for at least a week for Judges Week soon....you know... FYI

I find that that usually means more random content, featuring total nonsense. I believe Backflips 'n BioForge was born from last year's Judges Week. Drew Returns from North Korea was the year before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom