• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU SON OF A BITCH

I'm listening to the child of light soundtrack while I wait, it's really good but I think I'm gonna fall asleep before it's up

Vote to ban

I'm very upset.

You're the worst.

2626065-screen+shot+2014-04-28+at+11.30.24+am.jpg

daydream

Banned
It really cannot be something deemed that horrible, can it - every time i visit Football (Soccer) GAF, I see everyone and their mother been called a cunt. One random link is hardly the end of the world.

Got a laugh out of me, for the record, but misleading links(/titles) are generally a no-no, I'm guessing.

It's not terrible, no, and if it had been pulled off a little better than I would have laughed! But it's probably not a good idea to set a precedent for lazy tricks.

It's not terrible, no, and if it had been pulled off a little better than I would have laughed! But it's probably not a good idea to set a precedent for lazy tricks.

Okay, I understand. My sense of humor might be a bit out of whack (3AM Local Time)_

So you are telling me to harder next time I do it?

Can't believe it's already almost E3 time again, just a little over a month away. Looking forward to seeing their after hours live streams. The one with Muir and Jaffe is still one of the best things I've watched.

Illusions, EmCee. A trick is something a whore does for money.
Or cocaine!

Finally got around the watching the Daylight Quick Look. Wow, that game looks super boring. First QL I can remember where it actually had to be fast-forwarded to a part where anything happens.

pronk420

Finally got around the watching the Daylight Quick Look. Wow, that game looks super boring. First QL I can remember where it actually had to be fast-forwarded to a part where anything happens.

came in here to post this, really glad i watched this instead of giving it a chance on impulse. it doesn't look like a gem buried under some poor choices, just looks plain boring.

i also didn't know it was made by the people who made blacklight. if you've played the ps4 version of blacklight, you probably know everything you need to about this game. including that it looks pretty terrible, especially for first UE4 based game ever wow

I'm trying to figure out if it's just me, or is the audio in the war game quick look really reverb-y and kind of tinny?

It sounds like Drew is talking through the t pain app.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Don't do that again.

Lighten up, it was a minor goof while we all waited for the podcast. Got a chuckle outta me.

Double good lol.

I'm trying to figure out if it's just me, or is the audio in the war game quick look really reverb-y and kind of tinny?

It sounds like Drew is talking through the t pain app.

Not just you. Sound like they recorded this with a boom mic.

Yeah this audio is freakin me out

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I think there is a slight difference between the left and right channel in the Wargame QL. Switch to mono sound if it bothers you too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom