• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

graboids

the announcement of the Vinnyvannia stream on twitter says "Avatar Test" which makes me hope it starts with the entire GB staff making Kinect Sports versions of themselves....

Megasoum

Banned
the announcement of the Vinnyvannia stream on twitter says "Avatar Test" which makes me hope it starts with the entire GB staff making Kinect Sports versions of themselves....

The chat servers has had issues displaying member's avatar in the chat for a while so I'm sure this is what they are testing.

Harp

Did giantbomb kick off the official we actually have to go to e3 and do work topic. Am I the only that get suck games journalist complaints about having to go to e3?

Dany

Banned
I started the stream and I see that its 2 hours and 30 minutes in...AND HE HASN"T DEFEATED DRACULA YET

HOLY

From Software needs to learn from this game
See whenever people go on about dark souls and shit being hard this is the crap I remember from my childhood. It wasn't tough but fair, it was just bullshit.

Dark souls, while not easy, is so not this omg so impossible thing that some people on the internet love to portray it as.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom