• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FStop7

Banned
Did giantbomb kick off the official we actually have to go to e3 and do work topic. Am I the only that get suck games journalist complaints about having to go to e3?

You're late, last week was the hate cycle. This week we like Giant Bomb again.

Indignate

I just remember last time they creeped on his tumbler and posted it here when he mentioned that.

Nothing wrong with that of course, it's a good thing to be happy for other people.

But sometimes people be creeeeeeeepin

popo

I am not sure they are creepy - he deliberately put that info out himself - but some of his twitter replies are hilariously condescending. Subtext seems to be a mix of "huh, good for you little buddy", like your toddler did a drawing to stick up on the fridge and "You are not very good looking so I always assumed you would die alone".

He didn't report back on his vacation of a week staying alone in his house with the curtains drawn, like he usually does, so good for him
little buddy :D

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I am not sure they are creepy - he deliberately put that info out himself - but some of his twitter replies are hilariously condescending. Subtext seems to be a mix of "huh, good for you little buddy", like your toddler did a drawing to stick up on the fridge and "You are not very good looking so I always assumed you would die alone".

He didn't report back on his vacation of a week staying alone in his house with the curtains drawn, like he usually does, so good for him
little buddy :D

Haha, really?

Could you link to the twitter link?

Which Giant Bomber would you like to be your girlfriend?

Jeff seems far too tsudere for my tastes, and even if you did crack that icy shell, he probably wouldn't appreciate you for too long.

Drew would probably take you to many exotic locations, but after a while, you'd probably bore of the same interesting fact about Aero A.304s.

So, Vinny. Definitely Vinny. He could make me something out of wood any day. Plus he owns his own business. And so paternal!

Sulik2

Good on Jeff. I was disappointed when there wasn't an ad at the start of this weeks bomb cast. Vinny and Jeff are gold. Only six weeks away from the E3 live shows I cannot wait.

Patryn

I think this question and answer from Jeff's Tumblr perfectly encapsulates how I hope this thread approaches that whole subject in the future:

iamjayholzapfel asked:Are you dating a vegan? Is it my business?

Jeff answered: Yes and no!

So that's that. Don't really need to discuss it anymore.

Mr. F

Banned
I think this question and answer from Jeff's Tumblr perfectly encapsulates how I hope this thread approaches that whole subject in the future:

So that's that. Don't really need to discuss it anymore.

That's that alright. A vegan?

So, watching the Castlevania stream I'm starting to think Brad is secretly quite good at video games. He was jumping over those fireballs like a pro until that dickhead Dracula started appearing on top of him.

Patryn

So, watching the Castlevania stream I'm starting to think Brad is secretly quite good at video games. He was jumping over those fireballs like a pro until that dickhead Dracula started appearing on top of him.

I thought it was determined that Brad actually is pretty damn good, but seems to lose a lot of his ability when playing and talking on camera?

Mr. F

Banned
I thought it was determined that Brad actually is pretty damn good, but seems to lose a lot of his ability when playing and talking on camera?

How convenient...

But yeah jokes aside Brad can be pretty good, I still think the BLLSL #TeamBrad finale was probably one of the best moments of GB. Everyone losing it was awesome.

Is it too late to pick Koontz? Even though he's not with them anymore? Handsome man,

Oh yeah John Koontz, he was good friends with Greg

demidar

He starts off bad, but he's got the highest potential.

What I'm saying is Brad's a carry.

And Jeff's the troll feeder

Dany

Banned
Drew, he looks like he smells the best.

You're the best.
iIXQe7qSoeXrg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom