• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany

Banned
Drew

He's good looking, adventurous and is most likely down for role playing.

To say the least.

gg9QuZD.png

Mr. F

Banned
Hmm where are the Quick Looks? They said on the podcast they would record one for Amazing Spider-Man 2.

Brad reminded Jeff during Vinnyvania, so as of end-of yesterday there isn't one recorded yet. I think Brad said he was going to QL Child of Light sometime too

Did anyone see Jeff on the lobby on GameSpot this week?

Thru asked him about e3 and there was some strong silent suggestion that what he's most excited about has not been revealed and he has seen it.

I wonder what it might be?

Fallout 4?

Patryn

Did anyone see Jeff on the lobby on GameSpot this week?

Thru asked him about e3 and there was some strong silent suggestion that what he's most excited about has not been revealed and he has seen it.

I wonder what it might be?

Fallout 4?

This is Jeff.

It's the new Mortal Kombat, I'm guessing.

Yeah I remember Jeff and Brad being pretty excited about a game they saw that they couldn't talk about before VGX and it ended up being No Mans Sky (They were right to be excited). So hopefully its something we don't know about? But if its F4llout then I'm totally cool with that, I want that something fierce.

Woah, that CallofDutyXVice ad/documentary was pretty bad. Is good that Activision tries to give some sort of thought to CoD but it comes pretty desingenious given past games themes, corporate culture and overall fanbase.

webrunner

That terrible game called Air Control featured by Drew in Unprofessional Fridays: 01/10/2014 is coming to Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/295810/
I'm hoping that they will do a Quick Look of the full release.

Only for computers with support of 1920x1080 resolution.
RUN ONLY IN 1920x1080 ! ! !
um
Air Control is the most realistic plane simulator out there!
uh

Try the best flight simulation in the history of computer games today!
uhm

ss_e733ba95dfccaee0aca060d609de5f367f767ba4.600x338.jpg

what

JayEH

This is probably old news but does GB have a 60fps player now? I may be seeing things but I could swear some of their videos look a lot smoother.

mattp

This is probably old news but does GB have a 60fps player now? I may be seeing things but I could swear some of their videos look a lot smoother.

actually, now that this is being brought up
does anyone know if you get the 60fps stream when using the giantbomb xbmc plugin?

popo

Remember last week the guys (mainly Jeff) were all xbots for ignoring NPD numbers and this week they flat out answer the xbone vs. PS4 email by telling the guy to buy a PS4 - and the peanut gallery is all quiet.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Rewatching the UPF episode where Drew brought the Allan Quatermain game. Hilarious when he says "is that you Matt Rorie?" clearly referring to the character with the glasses, before quickly pretending he was talking about the driver..

Tucah

you speak so well
So what's the deal with the end of Blair witch? It's been delayed twice and now it looks like it's not happening again today.

Didn't that happen today? I popped in for a couple minutes to see if it was interesting then stopped watching so I know there was some sort of Blair Witch stream.

mintyice

Rewatching the UPF episode where Drew brought the Allan Quatermain game. Hilarious when he says "is that you Matt Rorie?" clearly referring to the character with the glasses, before quickly pretending he was talking about the driver..

Oh man, I'm gonna need a link/time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom