• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Ugh, my year ended on May 7th and it resubbed. Guess I'll buy one for 2016.

And a VinnCo Shirt.

I guess I'm going to be the person to ask this year's "Now that I got a membership for the first time, what premium vids should I be checking out?"

Curufinwe

I hope no one is reselling them

i3lQ744Gfqaxo.gif

It adds up to your current membership, right? My current one expires October 15.

I know it's a dumb question, just wanna make sure.

edit: Nevermind, I didn't read the fine print at the bottom.

Yeah. A few years back I bought 2 (for some reason, I dunno), and each code redeemed added an extension onto the current exp date.

If you want, you can hold onto the code you get, and redeem at a later date.

fwpx

Bought a code for a friend. Hearing Ryan's giggle made me sad for a half second, and then I immediately grinned. I miss that guy.

Hey guys I'm kind of new to listening/watching Giant Bomb stuff, but I have liked what I've seen so far. What do paid members get?

Premium live shows and an extensive archive of past shows + lots of other video content. Some really hilarious stuff, old PC games, Jeff answering questions in his room etc...

Oh and premium podcasts on topics such as Formula 1 and wrestling...

Hey guys I'm kind of new to listening/watching Giant Bomb stuff, but I have liked what I've seen so far. What do paid members get?

Ad-free site and podcast, and access to exclusive Premium Videos that usually consist of videos answering audience questions, live stream archives, and longer form quick looks in "specialty" genres like Flight Sims, random PC games, etc. Some of their best videos are premium these days.

I don't know if I've ever been more sold on an early-access game than The Golf Club. This thing looks incredible, especially with the player created course potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom