• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

Rorie is looking at the most horrible dog video, that scream.

edit: Starting off with Neverwinter Nights 2, classic right there!

popo

2-1 at half time, Hull looking a bit tired already. Long way to go.

I am no Gooner and I would usually cheer for the underdogs but I have relatives in Hull, which is a dump, so fuck the Fishy People.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Naming a British team ARSEnal sounds like a bad idea.

Myggen

Some charity 24 hour thing, first 12 hours with Rorie, then 12 hours with Danny and friends.

I hear there's some Hearthstone planned later.

The charity page (or at least GB's team page) has been down since Rorie started. But at least I'm enjoying the stream!

You know, that's the first time I've ever seen anything from The Lobby (I don't know why, that's just facts), but I like what I see and I am totally down for more of that shit.

I've seen some episodes of it now, and it's pretty enjoyable. Still too much of the awful "#winfreestuff #thelobby" that sites like GS and IGN love to do and a few akward GS people, but for the most part a good show (and that's mostly because of Danny's hosting, to be honest).

Haunted

You know, that's the first time I've ever seen anything from The Lobby (I don't know why, that's just facts), but I like what I see and I am totally down for more of that shit.
I've seen some episodes of it now, and it's pretty enjoyable. Still too much of the awful "#winfreestuff #thelobby" that sites like GS and IGN love to do and a few akward GS people, but for the most part a good show (and that's mostly because of Danny's hosting, to be honest).

Literally the only Gamespot content I'm watching is the one with Danny. I've tried to watch some of their other shows but most are pretty awful. The Point and Random Encounter are enjoyable to me.

Myggen

Literally the only Gamespot content I'm watching is the one with Danny. I've tried to watch some of their other shows but most are pretty awful. The Point and Random Encounter for me.

Have you watched that show where they read some comments on their articles in a mocking voice, and that's the whole show? It's the worst shit I've seen on GS at least.

Volotaire

Have you watched that show where they read some comments on their articles in a mocking voice, and that's the whole show? It's the worst shit I've seen on GS at least.

Feedbackula? That finished a few months ago. I actually enjoyed that from time to time. I do enjoy random Encounter, and The Lobby is sometimes entertaining.

Myggen

Feedbackula? That finished a few months ago. I actually enjoyed that from time to time. I do enjoy random Encounter, and The Lobby is sometimes entertaining.

Yeah, that's the name. Probably a good idea to end it, even if many Gamespot comments deserve to be mocked.

edit: Having never played Stanley Parable, I have to say that the Minecraft/Portal stuff was pretty funny.

I think Rorie is a pretty decent solo streamer. No screaming or freaking out, no blaming the game when he screws up, and he has a good deal of chatter. Oh, and puppies.

Myggen

I think Rorie is a pretty decent solo streamer. No screaming or freaking out, no blaming the game when he screws up, and he has a good deal of chatter. Oh, and puppies.

Yeah, I've really enjoyed what I've seen of the stream. The charity page hasn't been working since the beginning, so that's a bit of a bummer.

BeerSnob

He just seems like a really, really nice guy. That helps when he does something stupid or repetitive, unlike most youtube streamers who after a couple seconds you just want to scrape their face off with a machete.

He just seems like a really, really nice guy. That helps when he does something stupid or repetitive, unlike most youtube streamers who after a couple seconds you just want to scrape their face off with a machete.

I wish Rorie did more solo streaming stuff. Patrick's streams are fine, but I think he could learn a thing or two from Matt in this regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom