• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

Sorry if it's been asked, but will these be archived?

edit- I guess I can watch the Twitch archives if anything.

This part of the stream will at least be archived on the site since it's being recorded in the control room. Rorie's stream was just recorded on Twitch, but they did put up Brad's part of the Extra Life stream, so who knows about that one.

edit: Come at the king you best not miss.

Brashnir

Day 1 - moved in

Day 2 - Patrick set off fireworks in the house. Jeff was killed in the ensuing blaze.

It's like an allegory for Giant Bomb.

SmithnCo

This part of the stream will at least be archived on the site since it's being recorded in the control room. Rorie's stream was just recorded on Twitch, but they did put up Brad's part of the Extra Life stream, so who knows about that one.

edit: Come at the king you best not miss.

Alright, that would be good so I can watch based Danny on my tablet more easily.

Mully

CGI dog.

kxk8uaD.png

Khezu

WTF.

I remember playing one of the Def Jam games, it was like one of those No Mercy style wrestling games.

How the hell did this happen?

Brashnir

WindDefJammers.

Somebody get Iron Galaxy on the line. This game will be GOLD, son.

It's a DJ battle where you throw records at each other to score points

Man, when I get up I'm going to play the hell out of the Sims 3. Such a great series, makes me really excited for 4. Remember the last time I was playing the Sims 3 I married some random lady and ended up randomly moving into a giant house with 10 women in it. Of course I set it on fire, killing everyone.

Ken

I remember putting so many hours into Sims 3. It was my first Sims so 99% of the time was trying to play normally. The final 1% was spent inviting people to my house for a party and trapping them in squares or removing the steps from the pool with people inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom