• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...I'd have to agree. The enemy designs look generic and boring as fuck. The most interesting thing in the entire video they showed was the boss fight which had some personality to it.

that fizzie fight shows promise, but also the grinding just urks me since it seems to just happen without rhyme or reason.

holy shit my eyes rolled so far back into my head i think they're stuck i can't see anything help

Unleash your Stand, it will help

FStop7

Banned
I think you should leave "death camps" lower case because by emphasizing only FEMA you're acknowledging while you believe the existence of FEMA death camps to be farcical you do not deny the possibility of other governmental entities being in charge of death camps.

Also, how does one become a death camp counselor?

i tried for a while to just type everything lowercase and without punctuation when showing that people shouldnt take it seriously but it didnt work out

i tried for a while to just type everything lowercase and without punctuation when showing that people shouldnt take it seriously but it didnt work out
I do this with my friends because they know I'm typically a sentence-lovin Grammarman but it doesn't work so with with Internet strangers.

Lunzio

Damn, the latest reveal of Sunset Overdrive got me hyped but seeing the game in longer form (rather than quick cuts) is absolutely turning me off. Looks a little bland to play right now.

I think maybe I will need to ditch all capital letters to indicate jokes and go with the tried-and-true "/s" but it seems less funny overall to do that.

vs.

Ehhh.

all jokes should be typed like this

also one should carry out a tireless 5 year campaign beating one's terrible sense of humour into the minds of all forum dwellers

Videos on the site stopping every few seconds for anyone else? My internet speed seems fine as I downloaded a small game as a test and it went at 3MBs

Myggen

Videos on the site stopping every few seconds for anyone else? My internet speed seems fine as I downloaded a small game as a test and it went at 3MBs

Working fine here, and my internet connection is about the same as yours. I had problems before the new video player, but it's been pretty much perfect for me after that.

Anyways, someone should tweet Rorie and tell him to turn on archiving on his Twitch channel (I don't have an account, and won't spend two minutes creating one!). I hear that you have to turn that on manually and it doesn't seem like Rorie has done it - I want to watch an archive of what I miss of the 24 hour stream this weekend!

edit: The sync problems on that Sunset Overdrive video seem to have been fixed.

that fizzie fight shows promise, but also the grinding just urks me since it seems to just happen without rhyme or reason.

That bothers me as well. I'm fine with some things happening without reason, like the death respawn animations...but it's like...the character is just wearing normal shoes...it's not even ratchet and clank style where he has special grind boots or something. Just looks weird, and happens without reason.

faridmon

Watching Sunset Overdrive QL and I have to say: Danny is fucking awesome at hosting!

I really hope Danny joins GB more permanently!

Zaph

I think we'll see every member of CBSi in that hosting chair before Brad.

Also, Danny is the hardest working man in that building. Dude's in like 6/7 shows a week and a weekend stream.

b0l8g3H.jpg

pirata

Is Jeff going to be gone all the way until right before E3? Is he locked up in some bunker somewhere? I think I've only seen one tweet from him since he's left.

Whoever said Jeff was making out like a bandit by Danny acting like a de facto employee and them never having to cut the guy a check was dead on.

elfinke

Initially that Sunset Overdrive footage looks incredibly boring.

I said the same thing in the big trailer reveal thread and somewhat bizarrely, it ruffled peoples feathers. I'll watch the Unfinished today, but I'm not surprised to hear this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom