• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Now we just need to have a cricket game to complete the trifecta of major sports that america doesn't give a shit about.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Played Hugo in Hugo (Scorsese movie), and the main character in Ender's Game. Talented young actor.

Haven't seen Hugo but I thought the main dude in Ender's Game was terrible. Obviously that doesn't mean anything since every good actor has at least one bad movie (and I'm also no movie expert)

Jeff's best story about that place: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woO8uNJPaKs

"Found her in my fucking room stealing change!"

Is it weird that it still depresses me a bit when I listen/see stuff with Ryan in it? Serious question. I still "try to avoid" old vids/podcasts with him.

Khezu

Why are people DDOSing charity's?
Is it one of those shitty charity's where very little of the money actually reaches it's cause?

Or just people being dicks?

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Why are people DDOSing charity's?
Is it one of those shitty charity's where very little of the money actually reaches it's cause?

Or just people being dicks?

People who don't like the army I guess.

Zero315

Banned
Brad's DOTA stream special guest is
Asa Butterfield

Oh my god, I think I tuned in at the most awkward moment.

??? (Not sure who it was): Hey Asa, you'd think a character like Ender would know something about sacrifice. Y'know like Ender's Game.

Asa: Heh... yeah...

Myggen

Oh my god, I think I tuned in at the most awkward moment.

??? (Not sure who it was): Hey Asa, you'd think a character like Ender would know something about sacrifice. Y'know like Ender's Game.

Asa: Heh... yeah...

Haha :p Overall I think it's been alright.

Zaph

Cool, thanks for sharing!

edit: Not the usual panel stuff, was this filmed from Geoff's hotel room or something? :)
Yeah, noticed a few weeks back the set had been significantly downgraded. Really don't think GameTrailers is doing too good. Probably what set Pachter off on his anti-Adblock rant recently.

Myggen

Yeah, noticed a few weeks back the set had been significantly downgraded. Really don't think GameTrailers is doing too good. Probably what set Pachter off on his anti-Adblock rant recently.

Wasn't there some story some week ago about Pachter going public with knowledge that GT would get bought before he should've or something like that? There's been rumours about GT not doing too good for some time now, which isn't really that surprising. They made a name for themselves "back in the day" by being the first to post trailers, and being the place where you could watch ALL the trailers for a game. I remember visiting that site a lot because of that years ago. But then every other site began posting the same trailers, and I don't think their original content has done enough for them to make up for it.

I wouldn't be surprised if GT went under, or at least got bought and downscaled.

Bn7_TSICYAEoCYe.png:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom