• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

This is archived right

Yup.

Also, add another to the "love The Sims" vote. Fucking amazing games, and I'm scared that EA will fuck it up with The Sims 4 in the same way they fucked up Sim City :(

edit: "The Irish are really into bondage" - hmmm...it's the weekend alright!

Brashnir

The Jurassic Park theme is playing in my head as I watch Scoops devolve into a shambling mass of ruined humanity in his "zoo" cell.

Jintor

Yup.

Also, add another to the "love The Sims" vote. Fucking amazing games, and I'm scared that EA will fuck it up with The Sims 4 in the same way they fucked up Sim City :(

edit: "The Irish are really into bondage" - hmmm...it's the weekend alright!

tbh Sims 3 was already beginning to really head downhill. Sims 2 with like 20 expansion packs was decent though. Hope they really learned from the SimCity debacle.

rmanthorp

Bn6rKrpCQAAsVng.png:large

Zaph

Is/was there any criteria or qualification to get your game on XLIG? Or was it just an automated system - "This doesn't crash? Okay, go"?

Myggen

I bet their Sims house isn't much different from what Jeff's old compound used to look like

I love the stories about that place, about the cops coming to break up parties there pretty regularly. them just smashing stuff because they were bored etc. Was the Chris with a white car story from that place?

Zaph

I love the stories about that place, about the cops coming to break up parties there pretty regularly. them just smashing stuff because they were bored etc. Was the Chris with a white car story from that place?
Yup. Wasn't the shotgun pointed at his face there too?

Myggen

Yup. Wasn't the shotgun pointed at his face there too?

I seem to remember a story about them driving away from something and a shotgun being involved, yes :p

Also, I love that the dude(s) who made Lifeguard is apparantly watching the stream right now. There's something amazing about that game, but my god it looks like an absolute nightmare to play.

edit: "Doing my best Brad Shoemaker impression over here" :D

Also, hyped for Brad's DOTA 2 stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom