• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking Giantbomb Detroit coming soon,

This week on The Detroitcast
Jeff, Zodiac Mother Fucker, and some homeless guy hanging out at the Seven Eleven talk about the real way to eat a steak, sub-prime mortgages, and whether or not Reggie could host Survivor.

Last time i heard he was in jail

Etnos

Banned
Wondering if the high cost of living in the bay area has anything to do with Viny moving back to NYC.

Isn't the point of the internet distance don't matter that much? What is the point of "physically" expand Giantbomb with different locations!?

If so they should expand their content department, I was waiting for a Wolfenstein review. Anyway... Hope this is for the best.

Kerned

Banned
Wondering if the high cost of living in the bay area has anything to do with Viny moving back to NYC.

Isn't the point of the internet distance don't matter that much? What is the point of "physically" expand Giantbomb with different locations!?

If so they should expand their content department, I was waiting for a Wolfenstein review. Anyway... Hope this is for the best.

Yeah, he basically says as much on the podcast.

100% honest, Greg Miller from IGN would bring a lot of enthusiasm that some people in this thread seem to want. Jeff seems to like him as well, he should poach him.

Tregard

Soothsayer
Breaking Giantbomb Detroit coming soon,

This week on The Detroitcast
Jeff, Zodiac Mother Fucker, and some homeless guy hanging out at the Seven Eleven talk about the real way to eat a steak, sub-prime mortgages, and whether or not Reggie could host Survivor.

Would watch religiously.

With Dave gone, Vinny moving cross country, what GB needs is someone with a deep love and understanding of old-school PC games. Someone who can speak intelligently on Pillars and Torment and will play Mount & Blade and Clockwork Empires and stuff like that.

strafer

tPzTdA4.gif

I know that feel. This is not something you just shrug off.

tigcryingbpko2.gif

Doomshine

With Dave gone, Vinny moving cross country, what GB needs is someone with a deep love and understanding of old-school PC games. Someone who can speak intelligently on Pillars and Torment and will play Mount & Blade and Clockwork Empires and stuff like that.

I honestly thought Rorie would be that person, but he seems to have a lot of work to do behind the scenes.

Myomoto

100% honest, Greg Miller from IGN would bring a lot of enthusiasm that some people in this thread seem to want. Jeff seems to like him as well, he should poach him.

I haven't really watched any Greg Miller content for several years, but unless the guy has cooled down a lot, I literally cannot stand him.

Alfredo

I haven't watched IGN stuff in a while, but Greg was on a Gamespot show yesterday with Danny and he was great.

Greg Miller is great. He is enthusiastic but also not afraid to be critical. I feel like most people are either all hype or just come off as jaded. Greg has a good balance, I think.

Rorie manages the store and customer support for the site, Alexis actually works on website development.

Viiny and Drew produce video content, Dave worked on website development what is your point?

They don't need to drop everything they are doing and it could be interesting if they appeared more if time allowed.

Or leave everything will at the feet of the new hires...god help them all :O

Brad Nicholson is coming back

Lol, guyz I was at the gym 3 times just today! Ryan feel my biceps, FEEL THEM.

Edit: regarding Miller I think he's mellowed out quite a bit, haven't listened to an IGN podcast in years but what I've seen of him recently he's been fine.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Considering Alex is the one who actually plays and reviews the sports games I'm not too worried about those QLs.
You're missing the point of why the sports QLs were good.

If you wanted actual sports game reviews, you'd listen to Operation Sports Row where game journalists from across the industry talk about their fantasy Madden league while breaking down The Show for 3 hours. lol

GB ChiTown has produced 2 pieces of written content today, and uploaded 5 videos. Yet, GB Prime has produced 0. Stats don't lie. Follow the Numbers. Offsite Vinny will be spectacular. Greg is holding him back.

5 - 2 = 3. GB will exclusively break Half Life 3 news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom