• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

9j35gy.png

Grinding the P4 dungeons was mindless enough that they'd sometimes just get chatting about some random subject and those episodes would basically be a Vinny and Jeff bombcast with some videogame in the background

bonercop

Really? There are entire episodes in the P4 run where all they do is fusing or fighting. I'd say the DP run has much less boring stretches.

The difference between the "boring" segments in DP and P4 is that the guys talked about all sorts of things in the latter game when they were just grinding dungeons.

With Deadly Premonition, on the other hand, their commentary was mostly "ugghhhhh" and "aagagghhhhhh" and "*sigh*" in those parts. Not very fun to watch, imo.

The difference between the "boring" segments in DP and P4 is that the guys talked about all sorts of things in the latter game when they were just grinding dungeons.

With Deadly Premonition, on the other hand, their commentary was mostly "ugghhhhh" and "aagagghhhhhh" and "*sigh*" in those parts. Not very fun to watch, imo.

I agree with the the DP ER but to be fair the gameplay was atrocious!

Really? There are entire episodes in the P4 run where all they do is fusing or fighting. I'd say the DP run has much less boring stretches.

Never got the hate for the fusing episodes in the P4 endurance run, hearing their reactions to all the crazy charactar designs, is one of the funniest things about the ER, IMO. A lot of the dungeon grinding as pretty boring though.

Jintor

If there's one thing I've learned from this Wolfenstein QL it's that playing FPS on console must be a special circle of hell

Wunder

As someone that was/is primarily a PC gamer, playing any kind of shooter on a console took a lot of time to get used to. It's kinda hard to aim with your thumb!

Wunder

What is mixlr exactly and why was Jeff listening to creampie animal stories?

it's like an audio-only streaming website that you can get on your phone or tablet. Jeff uses it for his drives in and out of work and sometimes takes questions if there's another person in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom