• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Need some Wind Jammers by the end of this. I can only watch matches when I want to play. I need my fix.

man I have to say Vinny is terrible at tetris

DlkEtqy.gif

Depends on how thick the pizza is. If it's a flat New York style, you should fold it. Anything more than 3/4 of an inch thick is borderline and probably shouldn't be folded.

if it's wide enough to support such an option, it's almost mandatory. I've caught people trying to fold digornio pizza, just doesn't work that way.

If you can, sure! I wouldn't fold crispy pizza crust tho

Is there a taste reason, or just for stability? I never fold unless it's so floppy I can't get it into my mouth otherwise.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Do you have to subscribe to see this Vinny thing?

Kerned

Banned
Any pizza that can be folded is too thin and can go to hell. I don't need it to be deep dish, necessarily, but I like something with a bit more substance.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
and stream turned off, I really hate hearing people eat, just...bothers me. gotta get ready for work soon anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom