• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Vine from Rorie made me remember ComicVine still exists. Is Tony G. still in the SF office? I cannot remember the last time I saw him in the background of any GB videos or just hanging out...

FluxWaveZ

That Vine from Rorie made me remember ComicVine still exists. Is Tony G. still in the SF office? I cannot remember the last time I saw him in the background of any GB videos or just hanging out...

I think Vinny mentioned talking to him on the most recent Bombcast, so maybe he's still there. I had heard mention he was working from home often after Sara left, though.

I think Vinny mentioned talking to him on the most recent Bombcast, so maybe he's still there. I had heard mention he was working from home often after Sara left, though.

I miss Sara and that look of annoyance she would always have on her face when GB filmed random office videos.

Good times.

jgminto

...time to bury the Dio joke.

I'll get the shovel.

1363970642800.jpg

jgminto

Brad: Senior Anime/Dota Editor
Vinny: Senior Small Business Producer
Patrick: Junior Scoop'n'Spook Editor
Jeff: Chief Ballin' Expert
Rorie: Puppy Editor/Vending Machine Analyst
Drew: Foreign Correspondence/Aviation Editor
Alexis: Chief Love Machine

He said he never applied, not that Jeff didn't call him and give him the job.

You guys can't stop misinterpreting tweets now, you have to misinterpret harder in the face of countering evidence.

Brashnir

Jim Sterling is on semi-vacation in "Portland," according to his twitter. That damn dirty liar is really in SF finalizing the deal.

I wish. No way it's him

I hope it's Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso. That'd make for a good byline. The CMS might shit it's brain out, though.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'

Lethal

Neo Member
Vinny: What are the Irish Special Forces called?

Danny: The IRA!

lol.

I am Irish and I havent a clue. I dont think we have "special forces". Our army is basically the grown up boy scouts but with hilariously out of date military equipment.

Shameful. Everybody knows about the Rangers. I question the breadth of your knowledge regarding their "hilariously out of date" gear when you didn't even know we have special forces.

Blastoise

Banned
Senior editor means that it will be someone with experience right? So it will probably be someone we already know. Time to scrape twitter and linkedin...........
Na can't be fucked.

Are we expecting an announcement before or after E3?

Oh didn't know a GB mod was on GAF, cool!

Well, that one is Sweep. So I don't know if I'd count that as being a cool thing.

There's a guy being a dick, why haven't you banned him yet?
Contrary to popular belief, the moderators do not possess a collective spidey-sense that goes off whenever someone breaks the rules. If you see someone being a twat, flag their comment or PM a moderator. There's a button you can press to PM all mods at the same time. Go and find it.

It was you. You were the guy being a dick.
Yeah. Irony, right?

That bit still cracks me the fuck up. Shouts out to Sweep.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I hope Brad starts another Breaking Brad series after e3. He'll need to pick a new wingman with Vinny gone, though.

Will M

I'm thinking they'll have some sort of Breaking Brad or Endurance Run type feature during the summer drought following E3. Perhaps something to break in the new guy/gal.

"Welcome to GB! Now sit in this dark room and troll Brad while he plays Demon Darkers 4!"

Majine

Banned
I hope they realize they are missing out on subscribers if they don't do a reality show out of the process of picking the new editors and putting it behind the paywall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom