• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The speculation in this thread keeps building momentum.

Thread collapse when Jeff announces the new hire?

This needs an update...

Cgy68lG.jpg

Fevaweva

I would've thought the italics and the bold would've shown that I was being sarcastic. Evidently I need to practice my sarcasm over the internet.

What if they announce the new hire the way companies debut pro wrestlers? With short teaser promo videos that play in between live shows leading up to his/her actual reveal?

There is plenty of dumb stuff they can do if they hire Dan Ryckert

What if they announce the new hire the way companies debut pro wrestlers? With short teaser promo videos that play in between live shows leading up to his/her actual reveal?

Jeff, Ryan, Vinny and Brad invading a live Gamespot show like nWo is the greatest missed opportunity from the CBSi acquisition.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Is Dan Ryckert the guy who did those videos with his dad? Because those were amazing.

Edit: Googled and yes it is.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I came home from work today and all I wanted to do was watch Jeff and Vinny play Person 4.

Patryn

Nah, they should wait until he/she actually starts (in about a month) just to see how crazy this thread (and the thread on the GB forum) will become.

I honestly expect that they won't announce who the new hire is until they start.

So, yeah. It's going to be a month of insanity.

Balehead

I'm hoping for a really unceremonious reveal of who the new person is. First appearance in a bombcast / QL / mailbag out of nowhere.

This Worms game looks like the first Worms game I would want to get since Worms Armageddon. Having Jen from The IT Crowd as the narrator doesn't hurt either.

Megasoum

Banned
Apparently Zac Minor from Revision 3 is starting his new gig "Shortly after E3". And he's doing part time work for GB during E3. Could be the new video producer. Would be nice, he sounded really cool on Rev3.

guys, it's tommy tallarico. He was on the same network with patrick klepek, giant bomb's last major hire, and he also uses the internet. Just connect the dots, it's so obvious.

Brick

Seriously. Dan Ryckert gets my vote.

Lijik

The day they reveal the new hires, theyre going to have them draped in shadows. The lights slowly turn on to reveal....

Jeff Gerstmann as the new senior editor and video producer
its-me-austin-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom