• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mully

The person they "found" was directly on Jeff's tumblr page. He favorited/liked a post by her saying she was dating Jeff Gerstmann.

Still. He's tried to keep it all under wraps without lying to people about it. It's messed up that people had to dig in a place that he's not comfortable sharing with world.

Still. He's tried to keep it all under wraps without lying to people about it. It's messed up that people had to dig in a place that he's not comfortable sharing with world.

Yeah, I was more surprised that he would do that, considering how aware they all are about what a few people do with that info. Like the time Norman Chan accidentally made all those Ryan wedding pics public.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Giant bomb OT #8 : Not as bad as 4chan (yet)
Giant Bomb OT 8: DAN! DAN! DAN!

alan-partridge-dan-o.gif

Brashnir

This game is like when Garth first sees the Wayne's World TV set.

"We're looking down on Wayne's basement, only that's not Wayne's basement. Isn't that weird?"

Zabant

So what i'm getting is Jeff does not like this game because Toejam and Earl aren't packing heat and gunning fools down while telling them to suck their dick and are instead being kid friendly?

So what i'm getting is Jeff does not like this game because Toejam and Earl aren't packing heat and gunning fools down while telling them to suck their dick and are instead being kid friendly?

More that it doesn't show an actual reverence for hip-hop music, and instead has the tone of an educational VHS tape that added some cheap hip-hop record scratches to appeal to those hip young kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom