• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

Not able to tune in, are they not going to be in the theatres if they're doing live commentary?
In the past with console announcements, they've had Jeff in the audience and the rest on the couch doing commentary. Maybe something similar?

Mr. F

Banned
Well yeah.

That would seem to be the implication, yes.

Just making sure I understood correctly, seems like a pretty big thing they're not attending. Awesome news though, great for them to discuss stuff while it's still fresh and not get tangential/off topic later with guests. can't wait.

In the past with console announcements, they've had Jeff in the audience and the rest on the couch doing commentary. Maybe something similar?

Haha that was great. Jeff walking around the auditorium of the Xbox One announcement conference holding up his iPad and trying to skype. Good times.

culafia

I hope they do the Nintendo Digital Event too.

Otherwise, I'm mad hype. Are some going to attend and some going to stay back at their studio, or are they all not going? I imagine live commentary means it sure as shit won't be in the arena.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I hope they do the Nintendo Digital Event too.

Otherwise, I'm mad hype. Are some going to attend and some going to stay back at their studio, or are they all not going? I imagine live commentary means it sure as shit won't be in the arena.

I think they said at the bombcast that there is no benefit to them to actually watch them in the arena.

popo

I suspect at least one of them will be at each conference because they usually let the jounos play some games after.

Makes sense though. It always seemed a waste of man hours to have two or three editors plus two camera guys kill themselves to get good footage and impressions of something everybody already saw live streamed.

Its new releases like this that make the sting of losing Vinny to the east coast all the more painful. Maybe Danny can sit in on this one. Snooker is predominantly an English thing, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom