• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabant

Is it just me or does this dude from Kerrang look like a young Jeff?
10380155_794746980535972_1553890695904420214_o.jpg

Actual Young Jeff for comparrison

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Nick Frost is the new Senior Editor?

Poyunch

Gang Beasts looks like a great party game and I'd love for my friends to try. This may come as a dumb question but how the heck do you connect multiple controllers to one PC?

Watching the C64 archive:
- That Transformers game looked like complete garbage, even worse than Mystery of Convoy. I'm surprised that AVGN didn't review this C64 game (This one was from Ocean Software, the strategy-like one he reviewed was from Activision).
- Paradroid looks neat.
- Hahaha, SFII on the C64.

Its great to hear that GB will be doing commentary over the conferences this year. I loved the PS4 and Xbox One announcements and Gamescom streams last year.

hamchan

I also prefer them to just do commentary. There's really no reason to attend in person. After all, it's not every year that Microsoft makes you dress up like a cult member and gives you free Xbox 360s.

I also prefer them to just do commentary. There's really no reason to attend in person. After all, it's not every year that Microsoft makes you dress up like a cult member and gives you free Xbox 360s.

That Longest Day video was fantastic, kinda bummed we probably won't see something similar this year.

Myggen

Yeah, the longest day videos are a personal highlight, so it's a small shame, in my book, that they're doing this.
I'll the commentary no doubt.

I'm sure they'll still be making something similar, just not of the press conferences.

Has Dan joined yet? What about Carrie? Or Jared? I've been sleeping!

I'm sure they'll still be making something similar, just not of the press conferences.

Has Dan joined yet? What about Carrie? Or Jared? I've been sleeping!

Dan just said he's on a month long vacation, so if he is the new duder then we probably won't find out for a good while.

Stimpack

I know nothing about that Dan fellow, but he seems pretty alright to me. Someone like that would probably be a best case scenario in my opinion.

Hopefully they will get the archives up quickly for those. It should make things easier for me to watch them when I get home from work without having to search around the net and hope I dont come across spoilers at the same time.

Xater

I am super stoked that the will do commentary over the conferences. Best way to watch those except for maybe reading Twitter while they are happening.

Giant Bomb never posts much subscriber stuff during E3.

E3 2013 was around June 10 to June 13. GB posted a Unprofessional Fridays on June 7, and other than Patrick posting a Q&A and Brad doing a DOTA no more main subscriber stuff went up until June 20 for a TNT

E3 2012 was around June 5 to June 8, and that year there is basically a two week gap with no subscriber content - May 31 - June 15

...so I do not think any of their E3 videos will be posted behind a wall.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
I hope Patrick lightens up this time around. His snark can really kill the mood.

Vinny, Brad and Jeff doing the commentary over the Gamescom conference is good. Three people might be the right number, if they get the whole crew there it's gonna be pretty hectic. Hopefully they don't talk over too much.

Also hope they don't get to cynical.

Hopefully they will get the archives up quickly for those. It should make things easier for me to watch them when I get home from work without having to search around the net and hope I dont come across spoilers at the same time.

Didn't even think of that, if they get them up by the time I get back from work that'd be rad. I doubt there will be that fast a turnaround though with everything else they'll have going on.

Didn't even think of that, if they get them up by the time I get back from work that'd be rad. I doubt there will be that fast a turnaround though with everything else they'll have going on.

I cant really remember how quickly they tend to get stuff up during E3 week. Usually the only content I am desperate to see are the after hours shows and I can watch those straight away on the Twitch archive.

Just visited the site and I noticed they have a link to Jeff's C64 video in the upper-left corner where they usually advertise current/upcoming streams. Is this a new thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom