• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

5hrKdJg.jpg

cluCYo7.jpg

NLwl2ca.jpg

frostyxc

You guys (gals?)! You guys!!

Jeff is hiring Jeff! There was a time divergence (think of it as a real-life netsplit) about three weeks ago. Drinking a whole case of Modelo Chelada made me immune to the mind-wiping effects of the divergence, so I know everything that happened after the split.

Jeff received a wonderful resume from a mysterious Jefferson Gerstmong, Sr., who happens to be more dignified than any other candidate (in the split universe, everyone is two inches taller, the letter "A" is banned... I can't explain the senior part). It was like he was hiring himself! Don't be surprised if Jeffer, as he is commonly known, has his hair combed forward to counteract the gravity of our universe.

It makes too much sense...

hamchan

Danny's most recent video on The Point about Watch Dogs absolutely nails why I've gotten really tired with Ubisoft open world games.

It all feels so fake when you just go to a tower and unlock a bunch of repetitive side missions in that one area.

Cranzor

I had a dream in which Alex made an Encyclopedia Bombastica entitled something like, "The New Giant Bomb Hire is Here," but the description said, "... But you won't find out who it is from this video." He was right, the video was totally unrelated and I don't even think he mentioned the hiring thing.

Dream Alex is a dirtbag.

popo

So I read that Justin.tv is no longer to offer archives and that old archives are being deleted.

Does not seem to affect Twitch, for now anyway.

Any idea if there is anything on the old GB justin account that is worth saving? I already regret some of the stuff that was lost when the whiskey premium justin channel was blocked.

Just watched the first episode of House of Cards and Danny's House of Cods video is suddenly ten times more impressive now that I actually get it.

BearPawB

Banned
We have no real proof at this point. All that we know is that he is moving to SF. He could be moving there because he got a job Kink within the San Francisco Armory in order to shoot bondage films. There is no way to predict what he is doing.
Yeah he probably got the GB position.

he said he was going to be in the same field

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I had a dream in which Alex made an Encyclopedia Bombastica entitled something like, "The New Giant Bomb Hire is Here," but the description said, "... But you won't find out who it is from this video." He was right, the video was totally unrelated and I don't even think he mentioned the hiring thing.

Dream Alex is a dirtbag.
Anybody else want to share their recent dreams about the new hire? He can't be the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom