• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khezu

Ya with the amount of teasing, I would actually be a bit upset if it's not Dan.

He would be a fantastic fit, and just what GB needs right now(IMO at least).

BeerSnob

Watching his videos, yeah I could totally dig this Ryckert guy on GiantBomb. He's got the friendly goofy thing going for him and it works.

popo

I kinda hope it isn't Ryckert - just for all the grief "not-Dan" will get when they unveil him.

They advertised for an Associate Editor and Jeff said they hired a Senior Editor - so you know it isn't some up and comer unknown, so I guess whoever it is can take it

Chuck

Still without luck
Ya know, Dan Is just the kind of prankster who would go through an elaborate ruse like this just to mess with all the GB fans. He would probably even ask Jeff to make that tweet.

I hope it's not a ruse ._.

eTcLitL.png

Jeff is having too much fun with this.

We should have a power bombcast between now and the new hire coming in so I bet they use that as a change to pour gas on this stupid fire.

My current theory is it isnt Dan but they are going to use all this Dan hype to swerve everyone.

Then again if it ISNT Dan I feel real bad for that new guy / girl / Jeff Green.

Myggen

We should have a power bombcast between now and the new hire coming in so I bet they use that as to pour gas on this stupid fire.

My current theory is it isnt Dan but they are going to use all this Dan hype to swerve everyone. Then again if it ISNT Dan I feel real bad for that new guy / girl / Jeff Green.

New Power Bombcast confirmed for next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom