• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeerSnob

ohmygosh

tumblr_n10fyuwpsS1r0xadao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n10fyuwpsS1r0xadao3_1280.jpg

We finally found Big Jeffery. I shall call him El Jefe.

I really hope it is Dan at this point, he is like the Vinny of the powerbombcast. Always cheerful and happy.

At this point if it's not him, they are pulling our leg.

- Dan is moving to San Francisco and found a new job.
- Dan / Jeff both teasing about his new position.
- Jeff said on the Poppa Vinny Stream that they have a new Senior Editor but they would start in a month.
- Dan said on Twitter that he is on a month long Vacation
- Dan is friends with GB Crew and the devs that frequent GB: Harmonix, etc.
- Dan works with members of the team on regular basis on the Power bomb cast

wait wait wait

By "Dan", are you guys talking about Dan Ryckert ? Dan Ryckert is moving to San Fransisco ?! Please tell me you can back up your claims because this would be a dream come true. I've always said that Dan Ryckert would be the perfect addition to Giant Bomb. He is my favorite video game personality. More than any (living) member of Giant Bomb.

wait wait wait

By "Dan", are you guys talking about Dan Ryckert ? Dan Ryckert is moving to San Fransisco ?! Please tell me you can back up your claims because this would be a dream come true. I've always said that Dan Ryckert would be the perfect addition to Giant Bomb. He is my favorite video game personality. More than any (living) member of Giant Bomb.

Yup, check his twitter he has been posting about moving to SF for a new job.

https://twitter.com/DanRyckert

Will Dan be the one to bring back the Endurance Run ? Super Replays were his thing at GI, along with Tim Turi.

Man, I have dreamed of this day. I've been saying for years that Dan Ryckert would be the perfect addition to the team. Can you imagine if Ryan were still alive ? Dan Ryckert and Ryan Davis doing Quick Looks and Endurance Runs together... the universe might have as well as canceled itself.

Chuck

Still without luck
lol, there's a funny moment during this week's upf at 1:18:30 where jeff says "dota?" and brad turns and then responds "what?"

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wait wait wait, Dan Ryckart is a possbility?

isnt he from GI? as in the dude that does the wrestling podcasts with them?

if so I 150% aprove of this choice

GavinGT

Banned
I'm so fucking excited about Dan. I didn't think anything would cancel out Vinny leaving San Fran, but this just might do it.

He just left them. Promised his new job would allow for plenty of on-camera antics. Is currently moving to San Fran. Has been not-so-subtlely teasing at the notion of going GB on his Twitter with Jeff.

We have no real proof at this point. All that we know is that he is moving to SF. He could be moving there because he got a job Kink within the San Francisco Armory in order to shoot bondage films. There is no way to predict what he is doing.
Yeah he probably got the GB position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom