• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

komplanen

Hmmm... do I watch the conferences commentary-free or listen to them shit on everything? Decisions... decisons...

I'm going to have regular stream on my monitor and commentary stream on the iPad and when ever there is something that I'm not feeling I'll listen to the commentary stream. When sone epic trailer starts to play or there's a gameplay segment for an interesting game I'll watch the dedicated stream.

Also just two tabs work just fine, no need for extra monitors or devices.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I'm going to have regular stream on my monitor and commentary stream on the iPad and when ever there is something that I'm not feeling I'll listen to the commentary stream. When sone epic trailer starts to play or there's a gameplay segment for an interesting game I'll watch the dedicated stream.

Also just two tabs work just fine, no need for extra monitors or devices.

Bandwidth not an issue for you?

Hmmm... do I watch the conferences commentary-free or listen to them shit on everything? Decisions... decisons...

They'll archive the commentary stuff. I'll watch it live without and watch it later with. Keep in mind you'll probably be listening to another 4 hours of these guys after the conference.

Lunzio

Because nobody has posted anything in the last few hours...

u1qtgr1.png

Megasoum

Banned
My dream (and its not gonna happen) would be for them to get a booth at the different venues so that Jeff and Brad can dress up and commentate like a hockey/football game lol.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I'm surprised people want to hear what the PR people on stage have to say, except when it's hilarious like Sucker Punch man. Then you're glad you have GB commentary for it. I just need the visuals, basically. What they're doing is making me watch.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I assume at least one GB person has to attend the conferences for the hands-on stuff after and whatever they end up giving to attendees.
Pretty sure Jeff said on Mixlr yesterday that no one is going to conferences but everyone will be commentating.

Yeah if it weren't for gb commentary I wouldn't even watch that crap, and just read a rundown on the internet. It's not worth the hours for the 2 announcements I care about and the 2 or 3 dumb memes that come out of it.

I'm gonna do what I usually do and watch it all directly and then watch the giantbomb ones after. See of they react to thing like I had. Hear their commentary.

BigAT

I'd like to think they'll still be attending the conferences, but providing obnoxious commentary loudly from the crowd while the event is going on. I wonder if anyone has ever been kicked out in the middle of a press conference.

Lunzio

I'm gonna do what I usually do and watch it all directly and then watch the giantbomb ones after. See of they react to thing like I had. Hear their commentary.

Personally leaning this way too.

I can't quite explain it, but I really enjoy watching these press conferences and soaking up the information as it's presented.

I'd like to think they'll still be attending the conferences, but providing obnoxious commentary loudly from the crowd while the event is going on. I wonder if anyone has ever been kicked out in the middle of a press conference.

They're finally going to bring the MST3K parallel full-circle.

ignata

Because nobody has posted anything in the last few hours...

u1qtgr1.png

Fantastic timing for this one. Can't wait to hear their opinions on recent events.
I hope Jeff doesn't hate everything for once...

I'm guessing they're not commentating on Nintendo's digital event?

Nope, and hopefully people don't read an anti-Nintendo bias because of this. It just happens to be during E3 proper, and I'm sure their appointments are stacked.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I can't even imagine still having a bandwidth cap, and I live in a shit little country, in a even shittier little town

JayEH

I'll probably try watching both at once. But then I'll most likely stop watch the comm version and when I rewatch it, I'll watch with comm.

demidar

I know I'm gonna be watching the commentary version of the conference. Gaf will probably be down and I need live reactions. Conferences are also usually uneventful outside of bombs so the talking will help fill the gap. Anything I miss will be on Gaf anyway (when it comes back up).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom