• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

I don't think Liberty City Stories was the game in question - wasn't that them just experimenting?

I swear I remember Jeff mentioning somewhere it was a smaller game or a publisher that doesn't exist any more?

For some reason Patrick has always reminded me of a non-derpy looking version of Sam Roberts from the Opie and Anthony show

PrimetimeSamBear.jpg
Its the hair isn't it

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
SNES Mario Kart is the second worst Mario Kart (64 is the worst).

And yes, it was my first.

Super Circuit is the worst, also my first. 8/DS are the best by a long distance. The multiplayer is just phenomenal.

Can't really blame people for criticising the unfairness of items if they've mostly experienced 150 CC. That is unfair bullshit.

Chunky

Super Circuit is the worst, also my first. 8/DS are the best by a long distance. The multiplayer is just phenomenal.

Can't really blame people for criticising the unfairness of items if they've mostly experienced 150 CC. That is unfair bullshit.

How is Super Circuit not at least a little better than Super? It's the same game with more tracks.

Haunted

Now I'm remembering that there was that one time they edited a QL, and it was pretty funny. It was one of the versions of Dragon Age: Origins, they made some statement about whether or not a feature was in the other version, and as they were saying it giant text popped up on the screen saying something like "THIS ISN'T TRUE"
If they were to do this for every new QL, we'd get like one a week with all the editing that would have to be done.

Finally watched the MK8 quick look. I don't mean to restart the whole conversation but... it kinda reminded me of the "left trigger right trigger" debate debacle, when people said Jeff and Brad almost got into a fight, and then I went and listened to it and it barely qualified as an argument at all, let alone a heated one, let alone a fight. Some people really freak out over nothing.

Watched the whole thing I didn't even take notice.

Stackboy

https://twitter.com/DanRyckert/status/474326815947759616

Dan Ryckert ‏@DanRyckert
Recording a new episode of the Powerbombcast in about an hour. Should be the last one I do over Skype since I'll be living in the city soon!

lol

I almost hope Dan isn't the new hire, the reactions in here would be incredible!

It's so strange to be saddened by the passing of someone you didn't know personally, but knowing today is Ryans birthday today really has an effect on me. Such a passionate, fun loving guy.

So GB is just doing commentary for MS and Sony on Monday? Not Ubisoft or EA?

Dany

Banned
Now I'm remembering that there was that one time they edited a QL, and it was pretty funny. It was one of the versions of Dragon Age: Origins, they made some statement about whether or not a feature was in the other version, and as they were saying it giant text popped up on the screen saying something like "THIS ISN'T TRUE"

Oh you must have a link to this.

Rapstah

They edited the arkham city quick look because the first 10 seconds spoiled the ending. That sums up Giant Bomb.

Are there any more details about how this happened? Were they just joking around about the ending and their joke happened to be the actual ending?

Was that MMO Quick Look worth watching? Do not like playing MMOs myself, but sometimes GB's coverage of them is a good brand of nonsense.

Have you ever seen and/or played World of Warcraft? If so, you'd be OK skipping the Wildstar Quick Look.

As far as entertainment value, I stopped watching partway through because it seemed like a more boring version of the Elder Scrolls Online QL. (Seriously.)

Myggen

I almost hope Dan isn't the new hire, the reactions in here would be incredible!

It's so strange to be saddened by the passing of someone you didn't know personally, but knowing today is Ryans birthday today really has an effect on me. Such a passionate, fun loving guy.

So GB is just doing commentary for MS and Sony on Monday? Not Ubisoft or EA?

I assume Ubi and EA too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom