• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeerSnob

Are you guys talking about the GDC panel or a real UPF? Because if they actually did a UPF yesterday, could someone send me a link? Nothing comes up under the Subscriber videos tab.

graboids

He's like some weird mashup of Patrick and Quentin Tarantino. It's bizarre.

This is all I could think of while bizzaro Patrick was on camera:

2612491-klang.jpg

pictured here next to young Dave Lang....

My favorite about giant bomb site is that it is almost too great jeff will you pleas read my email nex ttime it is funny you will everyone will laugh,

J3ffro

Yeah, the Australian Emails are Legendary. Every week, it's just some new person saying "screw that guy from last week, this is the realest shit right here"

That, and I actually love the before show ads. Ads Bombcast > Premium Bombcast

It has definitely flavored my impression of all Australians. I picture them all borderline special needs, each saying fuck every other one - but slightly more succinctly.

I didn't realize what I was missing by grabbing premium. I recently started getting the normal ones through iTunes (not sure if there's a way to get premium through iTunes), but that ads have been top notch too.

I think the guys are starting to find their post Ryan stride. A few months ago I listened to a Bombcast from last June that happened to be on the SD card in my car stereo - it was bittersweet. Absolutely hilarious, and I found myself nearly in tears driving along several times.

J3ffro

I love the fact that it skirts so close to being plain sickening or offensive to people without crossing the line.

I really have no clue what the end game is though. Either Australia implodes or they have to just quit emails.

I love that I agree, it doesn't cross the line - but really it's all flown so far past the line. Our barometer may be a little messed up.

And at this rate with the emails escalating further each week we're only a month or two away from Max driving across the country and stabbing another Max in the face. Or a physicist and biologist teaming up to perform some sort of SAW trick on a certain chemist.

I really hope at some point we get the end all be all shit story from Dave Lang's buddy Nate. The fact he called the current shit bandit stories cute and child play is really intriguing.

"It'll curl your toes." Where is that heading?

Kerned

Banned
Could one of you cool kids please invite me to the hot UPF link party? My name is the same on GB as it is here. Thanks in advance.

Watched the GDC videos.

Man, what the hell Paul, you used to be cool. I used to look forward to Giant Bomb bringing him over for E3 or GDC or whatever because dude had amazing stories. Now he's just an awful EA-zombie.

Sure, everyone hated Dungeon Keeper because their friends did and EA made it, and not at all because it was an objectively horrid piece of shit product. Every single excuse he made and example he brought up to defend it could easily be shot down by looking at it from the rare perspective of not being a blind moron.

It's sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom