• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

npa189

This is quality television. Good background stream to have on while I grind through these final essays, ugh. I still can't believe Jack is gone from SCEA, nuts.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Brad seems to have some sort of energy shield around him, truly he is a super hero

Lombax

Banned
I made a fool out of myself on the train today listing to "emails" and the Australia replies. Could someone be nice enough to point me to how it all started?

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
That guy in here that loves Drew will be hoping to land one of these bloody posters. Might be able to clone a Drew from it.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
So I haven't been watching for long, and not sure how they did this in the past, but am I right in thinking they ship these boxes back to social imprints, and then they handle shipping for them?

popo

Jeff keepin it real

Loaded question by an obvious brown noser. Don't you think those other people are creepy Jeff, not like me writing to you on tumblr.

Response was good though. Jeff understands trolls and people who get too personal over the internet because he was that troll back on usenet and bbs when he was an asshole teenager.

jeff doesn't look happy

When does he ever? Likely he is just concentrating hard on his joined up writing.

So I haven't been watching for long, and not sure how they did this in the past, but am I right in thinking they ship these boxes back to social imprints, and then they handle shipping for them?

Sounds likely. But the printer is in the city I believe - very close to the old office - so they can just send a van round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom