• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

almost done with Breaking Brad Part 13. HAHA, most of it was fighting Doran. And that asshole invader is back.

So clocks change in America this weekend, but not til later on in the month in Europe.

Does this mean earlier or later live shows for us - my brain cannot figure it out :/

Had to check this out after the mention on the Live Show...

Cym1AXvl.png

Amazing!

LackingSaint

Neo Member
Does anyone else have to wait like a full minute for the video to start when they hit play on something more than 30 minutes long on the site? Just become cognizant of the fact that now for everything other than Quick Looks, I just download the video rather than deal with having to wait for the video to load.

Does anyone else have to wait like a full minute for the video to start when they hit play on something more than 30 minutes long on the site? Just become cognizant of the fact that now for everything other than Quick Looks, I just download the video rather than deal with having to wait for the video to load.

I use HTML 5 HD settings and it's always near instant, maybe a second or two before the video starts. What video quality setting are you using?

Did he play it some in his free time? 24 hours seems like a fast run of demon's souls.

He has the advantage of there being years worth of accumulated knowledge about the game and the chat steering him in the right direction. Also, each episode is about 2 hours long and they're 13 episodes in so the math adds up, too.

I've had problems with starting playback, but I never wait when it gets stuck so I don't know if it'd eventually start playing. Switching to lower quality (and then back to HD after the video starts playing) helps.

Blastoise

Banned
Can't believe I actually finished the entire poster stream. Mind you it was running in the background, but still got damn that was long!

Also Matt Rorie be trippin.

popo

Usually either Vinny or Drew would start uploading the fast archive while the stream was still going to get at least the first part up - but both of them were busy signing and it was a late finish by the sounds of it.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I'm not having the video delay problem, but for some reason their live player keeps starting with the volume muted for me, and I have to turn it back up each time.

Zaph

That's a real reason to watch them on the site compared to the Youtube versions (like I have done so far).

Wish I knew which ones are 60fps.
It's a crime that, with all the work that went into the wiki, they never bothered allow the community to add tags to GB's own content. Would have been so easy to find podcast discussions, build video playlists etc.

Super simple too, would require a fraction of the work that went into the wiki and the ever-enthusiastic moderators could take care of abuse.

Megasoum

Banned
It's a crime that, with all the work that went into the wiki, they never bothered allow the community to add tags to GB's own content. Would have been so easy to find podcast discussions, build video playlists etc.

Super simple too, would require a fraction of the work that went into the wiki and the ever-enthusiastic moderators could take care of abuse.

Yeah I've been asking for that since day 1... For example I want to be able to get a list of all the racing games quicklooks or all fighting game quicklooks.

popo

Various comments (stream yesterday and twitter) suggest more BB today. Maybe a start early and try to finish the game marathon stream?

JackEtc

So I don't know what's up with this, but I follow Ryan on Spotify, and today, in the sidebar where it says what people you follow have been listening to, his name started appearing again....

x3r9Tpv.png

o8T7K8D.png

UYRIPhLl.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom