• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #9 | More Dan Meets The Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
0A3pyAs.png

Bacon

Pretty amazing that drew and dan are essentially accounting for all of giant bombs premium output recently. Who would've guessed that?

I just tweeted Max Temkin about what I said earlier about how Fibbage's cellphone/tablet/laptop controller system could be utilized in a hypothetical Card Against Humanity Game. Somehow the writer/editor of Fibbage saw the tweet and Favorited it.

Edit- And now the GM of the studio Retweeted and Favorited the tweet.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I just tweeted Max Temkin about what I said earlier about how Fibbage's cellphone/tablet/laptop controller system could be utilized in a hypothetical Card Against Humanity Game. Somehow the writer/editor of Fibbage saw the tweet and Favorited it.

Edit- And now the GM of the studio Retweeted and Favorited the tweet.

You're cookin something up there son!

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
#FollowTheMoney

I could easily see a digital CAH. Some digital card packs and fresh content monthly. I'd be down.

#FollowTheMoney

I could easily see a digital CAH. Some digital card packs and fresh content monthly. I'd be down.

And that first guy (the writer/editor https://twitter.com/misterarnie) already follows Max on Twitter as well as CAH's account. Probably why he favorited my tweet in the first place.

It would be really cool if my tweet actually leads to a publishing partnership for a CAH video game. I think the tone of the games Jackbox makes fits a CAH video game.

My favorite part of MG Scanlon is that Drew has actually gotten better. He's learning the workings of MGS and putting that open-ended design to work with the Wolf and Raven battles. I am pleased and impressed.

Wunder

Sounds cool but also kinda complex, though I imagine seeing in motion it becomes pretty straightforward.

Dan's competitive spirit should be great here haha.

the base concept/game is incredibly simple. What makes it have a lot of depth is the fact that there is no binary right/wrong off the bat, through discussion and deception, you may be able to deduce the truth, but most of the time it becomes an incredibly close 50/50 or 60/40 decision. It's an exciting game that reveals its layers of depth with each playthrough. It's great with new players as well as veterans.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom