• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #9 | More Dan Meets The Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything about this is fantastic..

pd26nNT.png

Wondering how feasible it'll be to remote play Fibbage to a Playstation TV at a friend's house. It's much easier for me to bring over a PSTV to play it than an entire PS4, and I've only noticed a slight bit of lag the times i've used my Vita for PS4 play. Hmm.

Renpatsu

Giant Bomb #Ecks | Going Turd Miles Per Hour

Edit:
Wondering how feasible it'll be to remote play Fibbage to a Playstation TV at a friend's house. It's much easier for me to bring over a PSTV to play it than an entire PS4, and I've only noticed a slight bit of lag the times i've used my Vita for PS4 play. Hmm.
Theoretically wouldn't it be easier because you can connect the VIta TV using an ethernet cable?

I know there are other ways to watch Giant Bomb content but I'm absolutely loving the Giant Bomb Buddy App together with my Chromecast. Watching old UPFs or even the Metal Gear Scanlon content on a huge television is awesome.

Do you guys have any old UPFs you can recommend? I think I only started watching those at the end of 2013.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Dan and Drew were talking about Slim Jims on the latest Demo Derby and naturally they end up saying "You can just suck on it forever... tastes like meat".

ok that's great, gets my vote too.

Tucah

you speak so well
Mary (and Vinny, kind of!) in a QL! After yesterday with Jason, it seems like GB is finally giving GAF what they want.

Fibbage looks rad, I gotta pick that up.

+1 for You can just suck on it forever

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
nothing like waking up, heading into work, sneaking a look at GiantBomb, and seeing a brand new Metal Gear Scanlon.

As a bonus piece to Metal Gear Scalon they should run through the initial entrance to Shadow Moses using The Twin Snakes. Be interesting to see what Drew, a newcomer, thinks when they are directly compared.

As a bonus piece to Metal Gear Scalon they should run through the initial entrance to Shadow Moses using The Twin Snakes. Be interesting to see what Drew, a newcomer, thinks when they are directly compared.

Only after he's played MGS2, though, seeing as it uses the first-person aiming from that game and all.

skynidas

Banned
That's no girl, that's a woman. And while she's great, seeing gamespot and GB bleed into one another more often than before, combined with recent layoffs on the GS side, leads me to think that we're closer than ever to the dreaded merge. Wonder how long until someone up top at CBSi starts initiating serious discussions about it.

i don't see the difference between calling her a girl or a woman. jeez

hamchan

That's no girl, that's a woman. And while she's great, seeing gamespot and GB bleed into one another more often than before, combined with recent layoffs on the GS side, leads me to think that we're closer than ever to the dreaded merge. Wonder how long until someone up top at CBSi starts initiating serious discussions about it.

I think Jeff and co really don't want to be doing what Gamespot does and if they force a merge they would just leave.

Do you guys have any old UPFs you can recommend? I think I only started watching those at the end of 2013.

Honestly even though the quality goes up and down, there aren't many that I'd say aren't worth watching, unlike TNT. about half of TNT is really hard or boring to watch these days.

I'm still waiting on the Jeff Gerstmann/Peter Brown retro game club that smells faintly of spilled High Life and years of cigarette smoke residue. New Guy standing off in the corner, hoping someone will want to play Strider for the Amiga with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom