• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catvoca

Banned
Pretty sure Jeff made the "does Arms have legs" joke already when it was first announced.

The "IT'S YOUR FUCKING WEBSITE" bit had me in stitches though.

Catvoca

Banned
Bombcast in general has been killing it lately. The West might be lacking in other areas of #content but I'm glad the podcast quality hasn't dipped at all.

daveo42

Banned
Probably! I've already got a bid on a Master System and am looking at Saturns and N64s at the moment. Trying to fill the gaps in my console collection.

I mean if you have the money, more power to you. I'd love to get a Saturn and Dreamcast but don't really have the money or space for it right now.

I mean if you have the money, more power to you. I'd love to get a Saturn and Dreamcast but don't really have the money or space for it right now.

Space is really the problem at the moment. I want to be able to display them all but for now they're just shoved under beds and in wardrobes.

Jintor

public holiday today

i think it's finally time to start F&F:F&F

maybe just stick to a generic beer tho, i dunno what the australian equivalent of a 40s is.

daveo42

Banned
Yo, Nintendo is a super dumb company.

-Philips CD-i
-Virtual Boy
-WiiU
-Killing the NES Classic

ThinkingGradualAwesome.gif

Hjod

Banned
public holiday today

maybe just stick to a generic beer tho, i dunno what the australian equivalent of a 40s is.

Have a Foster's
Please don't.

I just watched Arrival, I don't know how I feel about it yet.

Catvoca

Banned
I've literally never seen a NES classic in person. It's came and went without ever being in stock when I was in a store that sells them lmao.

public holiday today

You are in for a pretty fun ride haha. Drink what you enjoy, doesn't have to be a 40! I need to watch 7 this weekend but not sure if I am going to be able to fit it in :(

Bad idea of the year?

Still hilarious. Still a fucking nightmare. Their IT team and/or corporate policy must be fun to deal with.

I sent in a question to Brad a few months ago asking what their IT situation was. Either he didn't think it was interesting enough to be on the podcast or things were better left unsaid, even for the West office.

daveo42

Banned
What's a Wii U?

I think it was like a non-portable Switch, even though it still had a tablet. Super weird if you ask me.

I sent in a question to Brad a few months ago asking what their IT situation was. Either he didn't think it was interesting enough to be on the podcast or things were better left unsaid, even for the West office.

That kind of points to outdated corporate policy at the New York office. West's issues are popping up now thanks to the network not supporting or outright blocking NAT 3 connections.

For Ryckert, this affinity for fast food is something he came about honestly. “When I grew up, [my father] would always talk about how people that went to fancy restaurants and drank wine or whatever were just putting on airs and trying to appear sophisticated. My grandpa was the same way,” he says. “As a result, I ate fast food constantly. Even once I got older and learned that there actually is some value in nice restaurants, I always preferred the taste and value of fast food. I could put on a collared shirt and eat a nice steak for $80, or I could walk into Taco Bell in a t-shirt and jeans, spend $9, and eat food that I like a whole lot more.”

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
For Ryckert, this affinity for fast food is something he came about honestly. “When I grew up, [my father] would always talk about how people that went to fancy restaurants and drank wine or whatever were just putting on airs and trying to appear sophisticated. My grandpa was the same way,” he says. “As a result, I ate fast food constantly. Even once I got older and learned that there actually is some value in nice restaurants, I always preferred the taste and value of fast food. I could put on a collared shirt and eat a nice steak for $80, or I could walk into Taco Bell in a t-shirt and jeans, spend $9, and eat food that I like a whole lot more.”

Perfect

Like... did Dan discover CHIM or something? I'm mystified.

I mean I know what the secret is (self-confidence and drive) but I'm sitting in awe regardless

Man I read that article word for goddamned word lol. What the hell world is this?

Anyway, congrats, Dan and Bianca! I actually kinda want that loaded potato burrito right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom