• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hesitant to broadcast this, but I've got faith in GB GAF. Day of the Saturn stream I sent an appreciative tweet to Jason, because he'd talked over the past couple months about back pain and his kid getting sick and knowing that he was probably having a rough time workload-wise without Drew around.

Today he responded, thanking me and saying he 'really needed it.'

So if you guys have any positive vibes to share with GB's GodHand expert, maybe let him know? I know not everyone's head over heels in love with the guy, but it might be a way to help uplift someone who's helped put together a lot of stuff that's put smiles on our own faces. No pressure of course!

I'm going to miss Murder Island, booo. I'm at work.

How long before the archive goes up?

last time it took a while

So if you guys have any positive vibes to share with GB's GodHand expert, maybe let him know? I know not everyone's head over heels in love with the guy, but it might be a way to help uplift someone who's helped put together a lot of stuff that's put smiles on our own faces. No pressure of course!

can you tell him to show us his american idol AMV

Hesitant to broadcast this, but I've got faith in GB GAF. Day of the Saturn stream I sent an appreciative tweet to Jason, because he'd talked over the past couple months about back pain and his kid getting sick and knowing that he was probably having a rough time workload-wise without Drew around.

Today he responded, thanking me and saying he 'really needed it.'

Yea definitely seems like he has been dealing with a lot, and as we know from Vinny being the solo producer is rough.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
When is murder island on? Can't see the 'upcoming' section on the website for some reason

Edit: it's on? I can only see beast in the east on the homepage?

Wunder

E3 Judges/Needed a day off for once probably!

Since they work from home on a Monday, I guess they're alternating which studio has to have a producer and staff member be in each week.

but vinny streamed from home that one time! just do that again.

Hasney

but vinny streamed from home that one time! just do that again.

Let the man be sick and/or get his fast food birthday load!

Seriously though, while I'd like Vinny in the game, I'm kinda glad we've not got Vinnys view though. We might get some action and not cowardice this time.

Aselith

I just watched the stream last night where the houses wig out on Vinny and he can't see anything. That was the funniest stream I've ever watched of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom