• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
I'm still cautiously excited for Destiny 2.
Despite all the incredible glaring flaws I generally enjoyed my time with Destiny.
It just could've been soooooooo much better.
I'm kinda torn. I'd like to get the Collection a few years down the line and save a ton of money, but I'm sure my PSN friendslist will be filled with Destiny 2 once its out.

Looking forward to AC because of the setting.
Egypt has me excited but the possibility of seeing a ancient Greece even more so. The last Assassin's Creed I played was Unity, which I liked. Enough years habe passed, I feel like. I'm in.

i'd bet money on AC New Leafs HD over a brand new AC
Maybe. I don't know. I want Nintendo to drastically reinvent Animal Crossing and streamline it. I don't need New Leaf with the HD textures of that amiibo game.

imBask

Banned
So you dislike a series that you have to pay attention to, and you dislike a series that has boring moments where you can ignore the video until shit pops off?

???

i'm with him on the BiTE one, we talked about it here before but I rarely just sit down and watch a GB video, it's usually 50/50 in the background and it makes it impossible to watch Yakuza

I
Maybe. I don't know. I want Nintendo to drastically reinvent Animal Crossing and streamline it. I don't need New Leaf with the HD textures of that amiibo game.

I also WANT the same thing as you, but I don't think we're going to GET that

So you dislike a series that you have to pay attention to, and you dislike a series that has boring moments where you can ignore the video until shit pops off?

???
PUBG is nothing but boring moments aside from the glitch thing I mentioned. There isn't all that much to watching Yakuza other than the dialogue. It seems like it would be fun to play at least.

Xater

Man Injustice 2 is out tomorrow in the US. I am super curious to hear about the gear system. I held off on this one despite enjoying all the latest Netherrealm games. Hearing that Swamp Thing apparently sucks in it is a huge bummer already.

imBask

Banned
Did they spend negative money on the PR for Injustice 2?

literally the only time I heard about it was on the bombcast last week

ZeroCoin

I understand the dislike of the subs in BitE. I'm playing ahead of them, so I already know the story and what's happening in the cutscenes. Makes it a lot more enjoyable when I can really just focus on the crew's reactions to the game. I'd probably have the same issues if I wasn't playing the game.

To be clear, I'm not down on Yakuza 0 as a game. It seems fun. It's just really hard to follow when you're not paying close attention to it, and as long as those videos are, it's really easy to fall behind. I've been working on episode 9 for weeks now.

To be clear, I'm not down on Yakuza 0 as a game. It seems fun. It's just really hard to follow when you're not paying close attention to it, and as long as those videos are, it's really easy to fall behind. I've been working on episode 9 for weeks now.

That's why I love the dubs of the Persona games. I can browse the web while a long cutscene plays because I can just listen to the conversation in English.

Meneses

Dan still just randomly mashing triangle to try to get heat moves... please....

It was funny when they finally did a two-man Heat move and Alex said "Why didn't you do that before, Oda?" when the heat prompt had come up about a dozen times already.

When I played through this part I actually got a bit annoyed at how many times the double Heat happened when I only wanted a normal one lol

Seriously though, and without wanting to intrude too much, Dan's bladder situation is worrying.

Jakoo

GB friendo Alexa Ray Corriea and others launching a female-personality driven Podcast/Video patreon: What's Good Games

Austin trying to get residuals on that name tho:

2863207-0250991217-28593.gif

RBH

That NBA Playgrounds quick look went about how I expected it to go. That game has looked half-baked from the onset.

That online portion where they're trying to time it just right so that they may be in the same game together was just embarrassing

I am honestly worried Dan will get diabetes.

Dan has made so many life changes in the past few years, I think that soda should be at the top of his list for things to eliminate.

It's not like wrestling or whatever where we jokingly admonish his love for it. Soda will fuck you up at a THIRD of his claimed intake.

Xater

That NBA Playgrounds quick look went about how I expected it to go. That game has looked half-baked from the onset.

That online portion where they're trying to time it just right so that they may be in the same game together was just embarrassing

It feels like the game got way more coverage and eyeballs on it than it probably deserved. That might at least be good for arcade sports in general. We need better ones though. Old Time Hockey also wasn't too hot.

jbug617

Banned
I have been off soda for 4 months now and honestly I don't miss it. Did have a little curiosity about the Cinnamon Pepsi though.

Hindl

I am honestly worried Dan will get diabetes.

He's already pre-diabetic

I have been off soda for 4 months now and honestly I don't miss it. Did have a little curiosity about the Cinnamon Pepsi though.

Yeah I used to love soda and sugary drinks, but over the past few years I've just started drinking either flavored seltzer or water with Mio in it, and now regular soda is too sugary for me. And I never liked diet soda's taste

daveo42

Banned

I'm a sucker for diet sodas and am drinking one now tbh. I'm trying to fit in more water here and there and avoid flavored stuff while exorcising. I do at least avoid non-diet sodas and have for several years. They taste slimy and wrong in comparison.

Fireblend

Banned
Loved their reaction when [BitE 15 spoilers]
the camera pans down to Tachibana's arm
. One of those moments I wanted them to reach just so I could hear their reaction.

xuchu

Man Kuze is such a badass! Even though I like Majima as a protagonist a little more, the antagonists in the main Kiryu side are great and seem to be much more menacing than Majima's antagonists. I really think the voice and, especially, music direction when they're on-screen ramps up the tension.

Keep in mind, this is coming from a perspective of having never played the games so I don't really know where the series goes from here.

Also, I forgot if Dan was playing on easy or what? Makes the boss battles is little anti-climatic as he seems to be rolling over them but he can play the game however he wants and I'm still really enjoying it.

Murder Island motherfuckerssss.

Mondays are best days now.

This game is already up there for best stream material with the likes of Hitman.

It's nice that they didn't limit it to one stream and realised people wanted more then - shockingly - did more.

I think they should do it til they get their chicken dinner.

LiK

I've given up on soda for the past 2 years and it's great. I only drink it during parties or as a treat like candy. I can't imagine drinking it everyday anymore or even bother with it as a thirst quencher.

I've given up on soda for the past 2 years and it's great. I only drink it during parties or as a treat like candy. I can't imagine drinking it everyday anymore or even bother with it as a thirst quencher.

August will be 5 years without soda for me. I've never felt better and I don't miss soda at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom