• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
Ben's going to end up on the wrong side of a buggy.

It thought it was funny?

image.php

Wunder

Let the man be sick and/or get his fast food birthday load!

Seriously though, while I'd like Vinny in the game, I'm kinda glad we've not got Vinnys view though. We might get some action and not cowardice this time.

I mean, sure, but I hope they don't feel obligated to broadcast from the studio just to do this. I'm sure Jeff or Vinny could stream it from home easily.

why is ben's game so fucking dark

Aselith

I deserved that.

About Dan's soda habits, to be fair, they are diet sodas, fucking 15 a day haha.

I thought you were busy screaming at your tablet?

Actually there have been some studies linking diet soda consumption to the formation of diabetes probably because motherfuckers drink 15 and think they'll be aight.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I have a ten hour bus ride ahead of me. Recommend me some Netflix show that doesn't take 5 hours to get moving.

Awww...good old Brad and his desire to keep people entertained.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Nice location for holding up and monitoring views from the edges of the windows... Ben stands right in front of the windows in full view.

oti

Banned
oti

What's your take on God of War?

Great games for their time, but they lost the plot at some point. Murdering gods loses its excitement after a while. I'm glad they're rebooting it. Games have moved on and so should God of War.

As far as accuracy goes of course it's a giant mess. But people know who Kratos is thanks to the games. That's cool.

Fantastapotamus

I feel like you might as well kill yourself if you don't have a 4x scope at this point of the game. I know I only get far if I have a decent scope.

Man, Ben clowning around this window is killing me

imBask

Banned
Didn't Dan say that he was cutting down on a lot of stuff when he was diagnosed pre-diabetic? How/why is he still drinking 12-15 sodas a day?

Let me summon my inner-Dan Ryckert and see where it leads :

"Sodas can't be bad for you they taste great, plus I only drink diet sodas! Diets are good or you"

imBask

Banned
I feel like you might as well kill yourself if you don't have a 4x scope at this point of the game. I know I only get far if I have a decent scope.

I won twice without scopes or snipers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you can manage with a red dot or basically anything, you just have to be patient and predict the circles properly

Fantastapotamus

I honestly don't feel comfortable talking about Dan's soda obsession cause it's actually legitimately worrisome.

I won twice without scopes or snipers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you can manage with a red dot, you just have to be patient

Or good at shooting. Which I'm not.

Edit: Shit is happening

patapuf

You can survive if you move early and smartly towards the inner circle and have people coming to you.

moving with the blue circle you need a scope though or it's more important at least.

daveo42

Banned
Well, that went about as well as I thought.

TWC and whatever the fuck it's called now is the worst. Sorry Dan for having to put up with their bullshit service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom