• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. F

Banned
What's the temperature in here on PUBG talk? I feel like they wrung out all there was to be said in the first two weeks at least at the level they discuss stuff, it's kind of become the new mash fast-forward segment for me.

What's the temperature in here on PUBG talk? I feel like they wrung out all there was to be said in the first two weeks at least at the level they discuss stuff, it's kind of become the new mash fast-forward segment for me.

I'm in the same boat. All of the people I follow on YouTube were playing the game to death well before GB joined in. My feeds are just over-saturated with PUBG and GB are the last people I want to see play the game. Would rather watch someone like JackFrags play this type of game.

Edit: Especially since PUBG isn't new at all, in terms of the gameplay and concept.

It's kind of like BoTW talk at this point, they've talked all they can about the "game" and are just sharing stories about the matches they've played now, I find it pretty entertaining but I can see it eventually getting a little old.

EDIT: I'd really like to see them play other Battle Royale style games like the various ARMA versions, ARMA III's in particular is great, they seemed really dismissive of them because they are mods as if they are more janky than a janky ass early access game but I think they would really like the different type of experience they can provide.

Hasney

It's kind of like BoTW talk at this point, they've talked all they can about the "game" and are just sharing stories about the matches they've played now, I find it pretty entertaining but I can see it eventually getting a little old.

Yeah, I like peoples stories. I'm all for it.

Hasney

It can only be this. They should just play something else when they're not there.

No, they shouldn't. If you didn't enjoy last nights then y'all can find something else to do because I had a blast.

To be fair, it's probably fairly uncommon that both Jeff and Vinny aren't available at the same time.

LiK

Horizon and Zelda talk would be better if they did spoiler discussion. But we'll need to wait for GOTY for it.

No, they shouldn't. If you didn't enjoy last nights then y'all can find something else to do because I had a blast.

They should play Dota.

LiK

I actually really, really, want that. Throw the gang into a DOTA match with Ben and Brad leading the charge. Would be #quality #content

I am pretty curious to see what Ben is like when he's playing Dota. Dude is already pretty hyped if you just let him talk about the damn skins.

To be fair, it's probably fairly uncommon that both Jeff and Vinny aren't available at the same time.

I never thought Id say this, but if Jeff and Vinny are not available get Rorie in there. I don't want another Ben PUBG stream.

JackEtc

2082.png

confused why this is hosted on MIT's website

I don't get the Ben complaints. He was the only one actually doing something (and was fun too). Brad, Alex and Dan barley gave any feedback and just wanted to camp. Also he did pretty well for being his first solo stream after only two weeks.

I'll take it over fighting game and Dota talk.

And Persona 5 talk.

Why am I listening to this?

TraBuch

Banned
I feel like now that Ben is working there, it'd be a good time to invite all the former interns over for a GB reunion or something.

I don't get the Ben complaints. He was the only one actually doing something (and was fun too). Brad, Alex and Dan barley gave any feedback and just wanted to camp. Also he did pretty well for being his first solo stream after only two weeks.

I think there's a little fatigue from Ben being in every single piece of GBWest content since he's been hired.

killroy87

I'd rather have more Zelda talk again. At least Zelda is ripe with a million different things to discover, both in the gameplay and in the world. PUBG talk is just variations on the same type of discussion. It's the ultimate in "you had to be there" discussion.

Megasoum

Banned
Guys, I know I'm the black sheep but The Surge is one of the best surprises of 2017. I LOVE IT.

It might make my Top 5.

Yeah, I'm really tempted by that game. I'm not the biggest Souls fan but I loved DS1 and played a fair bit of Bloodborn.

The setting for The Surge is a lot more up my alley than the DS stuff too.

I have WAY too many games to play right now though...

I'm deep into Stellaris for when I need to watch a TV show or listen to a podcast and then I still want to finish Prey... Then I should probably finish Zelda, continue Persona and restart a new playthrough of Horizon...

Ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom