• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just saving up all this lovely PUBG, Persona and fighting game talk to endure the long winter of Destiny 2 talk.

we need to make a counter of what game gets the most podcast talk.

I feel like Fallout 3 still wins. They talked about that game for YEARS after it came out.

Hasney

he came in dressed up as surfer Sting in the build to this match and it was actually kinda funny but he even managed to ruin that within minutes

Oh god. I like how he still ruins things even now. Got prime time on the biggest channel in the UK and apparently fucked something up.

we need to make a counter of what game gets the most podcast talk.

I feel like Fallout 3 still wins. They talked about that game for YEARS after it came out.

Yup FO3 for sure. But to be fair that was the rise of "Project 10 Dollar" i.e season pass, so Bethesda stacked the deck in their favor by having 4 DLCs each 2 months apart. GB felt compelled to keep talking about it.

I think Injustice was one of the real games that has been on PS4 PS+

I should go back and try that. I liked MK9's single player but havent kept up with Netherrealms stuff since

Eh, it wasn't as real as Rocket League or Rebel Galaxy.

So we are up to 3 worthwhile games in 3 years huh?

tumblr_mxmn7trwRO1qeuiqyo2_250.gif

Oh no, I've enjoyed loads of games, especially the debut indies. This is just on the Keepin' it Real scale.

Havent felt the majority of the PS+ lineup this gen. I love a good indie game but a lot of the PS+ stuff has been decidedly lower tier. Like a lot of that stuff that launches on PS+ feels kinda janky.

Also it doesnt help I have a PC and keep a eye on Humble so I am swimming in high quality indie games for insanely cheap though.

Wouldnt mind if the started offering some of those PS2 on PS4 games on Plus but I bet people would probably be angry at that too.

Salarians

this month's PS4 PS+ lineup (Tales From The Borderlands and Abzu) is the first really good one in a while for me

but I already own both of those games

daveo42

Banned
Abzu was a nice add for me. I don't care for Borderlands and have zero clue about anything else on the list.

As much as I like PS+, I play next to none of the free PS+ games.

Hasney

Havent felt the majority of the PS+ lineup this gen. I love a good indie game but a lot of the PS+ stuff has been decidedly lower tier. Like a lot of that stuff that launches on PS+ feels kinda janky.

Also it doesnt help I have a PC and keep a eye on Humble so I am swimming in high quality indie games for insanely cheap though.

Wouldnt mind if the started offering some of those PS2 on PS4 games on Plus but I bet people would probably be angry at that too.

I never liked the old PS+ on PS3 as if I have any interest in a hyped up retail game, I'd have bought it. Hell, I'll have bought most of the indies too that are already released. If the games debut on PS+ then I'm happy to check them out. Sometimes they're Rocket League, sometimes they Drawn to Shit. But it's fun finding out.

#4, #6 and #2. I can taste my fucking chicken dinner tonight.

Some twat always snipes me from god knows where when the circle is tiny. I think the best tactic is to keep health packs and stay in the blue zone, so you can pick off people funneling into the circle as it gets smaller?

I will get it.

TraBuch

Banned
Abzu was a nice add for me. I don't care for Borderlands and have zero clue about anything else on the list.

As much as I like PS+, I play next to none of the free PS+ games.
Play Tales From The Borderlands. I don't care if you don't care for Borderlands, play it.

Fireblend

Banned
Tales from the Borderlands *is* pretty good, and I hate the Borderlands games. You can tell because I have like 80 hours in Borderlands and never touched 2.

valeo

That Dan/Vinny/Bianca/Ben clip....oh my god. That was the best PUBG moment I've seen, even better that Vinny was the one doing the murdering.

Wish they streamed the whole thing.

valeo

I don't get the Ben complaints. He was the only one actually doing something (and was fun too). Brad, Alex and Dan barley gave any feedback and just wanted to camp. Also he did pretty well for being his first solo stream after only two weeks.

100% agree. I read this thread before I saw the video; Ben was the frickin only highlight of it. Him accidentally flashbanging Alex was hilarious.

LiK

man, don't spoil Y0 chapters in here. i don't wanna know there are surprises in specific chapters. gonna bail for a while.

man, don't spoil Y0 chapters in here. i don't wanna know there are surprises in specific chapters. gonna bail for a while.

Hey. There's a surprise in basically every chapter. It's that type of game. I haven't seen an even-numbered chapter end on a dull note yet.

Watching the Injustice 2 QL and I like Ben's sense of humor and I like how he pays attention to detail (Two Face in the prison level) and I'm #TeamBen. He's a welcome addition to West.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom