• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

I really want the next SC to be MGSV: Ground Zeroes inspired. Blacklist is already half-way there when you think about it. It'd be a nice way to keep the gameplay modern while hearkening back to the more hardcore stealth entries.

I fuckin' love Blacklist, I should mention. I'd be fine with more SC period.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
SC is going to be some bullshit multiplayer focused garbage game that Ubisoft pumps out these days.

Blacklist is great and it has a unique co-op mode, probably one of the best of last gen(besides Super Mario 3D world's couch co-op). It has it's own story and characters with a very awesome ending to it.

Joeku

I really want the next SC to be MGSV: Ground Zeroes inspired. Blacklist is already half-way there when you think about it. It'd be a nice way to keep the gameplay modern while hearkening back to the more hardcore stealth entries.

I fuckin' love Blacklist, I should mention. I'd be fine with more SC period.

Ubisoft Toronto's game finally got revealed at E3. They're doing that toys-to-life No Man's Sky thing. Unfortunately, Splinter Cell is buried for awhile. It's a shame Blacklist didn't do better. It was pretty great.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
those games are doing great get with the times geezer
0043_mvrms.gif

Shitty superhero movies dominate the box office too. :(

Ubisoft Toronto's game finally got revealed at E3. They're doing that toys-to-life No Man's Sky thing. Unfortunately, Splinter Cell is buried for awhile. It's a shame Blacklist didn't do better. It was pretty great.

Ah shoot, didn't know that they were making it. Hopefully SC can come back next-gen :(

Nintendo must be secret geniuses, because all this talk of condiments is actually making me think about buying Splatoon 2 even though I didn't really care for the first game

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I thought I was the only one who really liked Blacklist

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
This year is fucking wild. Normally I'm a guy who puts 3-4 games a year on my GOTY list because I don't tend to feel that passionately about many. But its only August and I already know that I'll be writing passionate little blurbs about Nier, Zelda, Splatoon and Pyre. I might actually have a full 10 this year

I thought I had learned the basics of Dota 2 after 200 hours of game time. It took me another 200 hours to realize how wrong I was.

It took me about 1000 hours to get to the point where I felt like I knew how most stuff worked. However there was still interactions I did not understand when I quit and I definitely did not know how to play every hero.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I've faced more Mayo vs mayo than ketchup.

But then again I come from a region that doesn't like using sugary garbage.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I don't get the why is my team facing another team thing. It's a fucking popularity contest. You expect everything to be a 50/50 like/dislike thing?

imBask

Banned
I don't get the why is my team facing another team thing. It's a fucking popularity contest. You expect everything to be a 50/50 like/dislike thing?

the whole concept is X vs Y, there are banners everywhere about X vs Y, posts about X vs Y and everything in the game is suggesting X vs Y

except for the one thing that should be X vs Y

that's why people are complaining

Top Bottom