• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Jintor

Who's talking about fixing it and why should I care? i'm saying do or don't

i'm saying if you're going to have an event about confrontation, and not do the confrontation part properly (in my opinion), even if it's because of logistics, then don't have that event at all. I'm ok with y'all disagreeing with me, just don't slide into an "you can't criticize it because that's what they intended" mode

I think it's hella stupid, you guys apparently don't

*throws hands in air*

that's not what i was doing but let's leave it at that then

yeesh, you have one rough E3 and everyone assumes you have a drug problem

I know you're joking, but all I saw was RIP and Adam S....ler. It wasn't until my double take, when I saw it say Sandler, that I saw the drug part. I actually thought that seemed like something that could turn out to be true. Glad it's not, though. Despite not caring for his movie output for the last, well, a very long time, that would be really sad.

Speaking of Sessler, has he commented on the Nick Robinson stuff? He was a mentor of sorts to him at Rev3 Games. They were recently both on Kinda Funny's Gamescast, where they reminisced about that era.

Jintor

more like forces you to grind for gear

alex is right about it should unlock that shit for base level play in multi like someone said earlier in the thread

more like forces you to grind for gear

alex is right about it should unlock that shit for base level play in multi like someone said earlier in the thread

As someone who just started playing today, I really did feel like I was lightyears behind everyone else just based on the weapons I was using, let alone the people I was getting matched with. I really hope they improve on that stuff, because getting stomped in 75% of the matches I played today did not leave a good first impression at all.

I forgot about that. Dude was out of it that e3.

Did he have the flu or something?

Which E3 was that? I know he did the Bethesda press conference pre-show in 2015 and 2016 with Morgan Webb. But, I only watched the Giant Bomb coverage of the show this year, so I don't even know if there was a pre-show this year.

DGg74-8UwAAXMya.jpg
PS4 & Switch. MP confirmed as well.

So I wonder how Exquisite Corps will work.

Each time someone plays, will they control only their character and a rando squad? Or control all the duders? Boy it's gonna be tough..

SE has been a thing for 16 years and there still hasn't been a FFxDQ RPG, despite "Thing cross Thing" being a thing for quite a while now still flabbergasts me to this day.

Top Bottom