• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

SilentMike03

Neo Member
That sounds like my jam.
But watching a man getting poisoned on live streaming "TV" and no one doing a goddamn thing about it, was harsh.

Poor Austin, RIP.

They had a doctor on site and he did all he could do. Really nothing could've helped Professor Killah. I think this is a sobering reminder that while the outcomes may be predetermined in wrestling, the risks are real.

Rainmaker

Banned
Ben roping every guest into hearing the same stories and stuff is great. Kingdom Heartache is a good feature and I'm not ashamed who knows it

Ben roping every guest into hearing the same stories and stuff is great. Kingdom Heartache is a good feature and I'm not ashamed who knows it

I haven't watched an episode since the first, "pilot" episode. Are you saying that I could jump right into next week's installment and not have missed a thing?

Phu

Banned
EucIfYY.gif

Valtýr;247823276 said:
they just launched a tv show...? seems to be a growing site.

Leveraging the VICE name? Their Youtube and Twitch don't really say they're growing, and these aren't new faces that started a site. They had a following going in, but they don't seem to be growing from that base?

Looking at Abby's Twitter... the millennials can't resist resist Waypoint. I give it 8 months before she's off to another site.

Waypoint is the new Giant Bomb the quicker you old squares realize it the better.

Waypoint doesn't seem like it'll last long? She'll go to Twitch with Mary

I think I said it before but it's a matter of when Abby gets poached
In the words of Vinny Caravella.

"STOP, STOP, STOPPPPPP!"

Vinny should have gone to PAX. He let this happen.

On a happier note, the PAX Rumble was pretty rad. I hope Dan's tactics were...pre-planned, at least.

With waypoint I am totally one of those assholes who listens to the podcast regularly but I think I have actually been to the site 5 times total and I am not even sure I have ever watched any video thing they have ever made outside of that one video on twitter where Austin talked about Morrowind.

Kimaka

With waypoint I am totally one of those assholes who listens to the podcast regularly but I think I have actually been to the site 5 times total and I am not even sure I have ever watched any video thing they have ever made outside of that one video on twitter where Austin talked about Morrowind.

I would watch more of their videos if 90% of it wasn't frickin PUBG.

Probably my biggest issue with Waypoint is they do a terrible job of surfacing their video content on their site, and also their live archives take foreeever to show up there so your best bet is to go to their Twitch archive which is also a bad experience because Twitch sucks.

Also I hope Permadeath comes back, it's chill and fun.

I've had a debate with my friend for a while now. I told him that Resident Evil 5 is way better than 4 as it has the same gameplay, but with a better setting and co-op. I said that Resident Evil 4 was only good when it came out, and I don't really get what is so good about it. My main argument point was how in 4, Leon runs away from a boulder, but in 5, Chris punches a boulder. I think it's obvious which one is better.

This debate made me realize how similar the Dead Space trilogy is to the latter Resident Evil trilogy (4,5,6)

Dead Space 1 is the foundation like Resi 4 was and both were breakthroughs for the genre

Dead Space 2 is the more polished, higher production value game (with a better setting) like Resi 5 was compared to 4 (both are also the best in their trilogies)

Dead Space 3 was the most action oriented game that also had a heavy focus on co-op, just like Resi 6. Both games also split their respective fan bases.

Anywho, where my Resident Evil 5 boys at? AHHHHWOOOOOOOO
Also feel free to reply with how wrong I am about 5 vs 4 :p

I actually wish Waypoint produced more videos that I like, I dig the whole crew over there but just don't really care for their podcast or written stuff personally.

I've had a debate with my friend for a while now. I told him that Resident Evil 5 is way better than 4 as it has the same gameplay, but with a better setting and co-op. I said that Resident Evil 4 was only good when it came out, and I don't really get what is so good about it. My main argument point was how in 4, Leon runs away from a boulder, but in 5, Chris punches a boulder. I think it's obvious which one is better.

5 is better than 4, no doubt

Zeroro

Haven't watched a single episode of season 3 because I wanted to binge it and was gonna try to re-watch seasons 1 and 2 beforehand (though I might just end up diving into season 3 after all).

Judging by these comments... can't wait!

Top Bottom