• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

v2SetD8.png
I can't take this anymore, the wound of Austin leaving is still open.

That's not how the meme works

TraBuch

Banned
Just think, one day, there will be a world without Giant Bomb. Jeff and Vinny will retire. Brad's gonna go raise guinea pigs. Dan's gonna go annoy Jose Canseco and Marc Maron and probably be the booker for WWE. Alex will start an indie band that gets crazy popular but dissolves because of creative differences. Abby's gonna start her own sketch comedy TV show that finally dethrones SNL. Jason's gonna have the most sickeningly adorable family ever and be bad at fighting games. Rorie will be in jail for doing unspeakably evil things to puppies. Ben's gonna do...something.

Giant Bomb will no longer exist. It will all be over and all we will have are memories of Persona and cakes in toilets and Mario Parties and gumballs and bad FMV games.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Just think, one day, there will be a world without Giant Bomb. Jeff and Vinny will retire. Brad's gonna go raise guinea pigs. Dan's gonna go annoy Jose Canseco and Marc Maron and probably be the booker for WWE. Alex will start an indie band that gets crazy popular but dissolves because of creative differences. Abby's gonna start her own sketch comedy TV show that finally dethrones SNL. Jason's gonna have the most sickeningly adorable family ever and be bad at fighting games. Rorie will be in jail for doing unspeakably evil things to puppies. Ben's gonna do...something.

Giant Bomb will no longer exist. It will all be over and all we will have are memories of Persona and cakes in toilets and Mario Parties and gumballs and bad FMV games.

And that's when we'll follow through with that murder suicide GBGaf pact that we've been talking about.

They could make a movie about Dan

and it'd kinda be like Forrest Gump

Except it would be a factual biography.

"Life is like a video game, you never know what you're gonna get"

it'll end at him getting married at taco bell and narrating at how he invested in Netflix before it became huge.

oti

Banned
Discovered gameinformer's replay series. Jumping through the videos is tons of fun.

What an odd, unsatisfying end to Twin Peaks.

So you're telling me I shouldn't bother watching the show? I have no idea what Twin Peaks is even about.

Discovered gameinformer's replay series. Jumping through the videos is tons of fun.

So you're telling me I shouldn't bother watching the show? I have no idea what Twin Peaks is even about.

I personally loved the ending. It's terrifying as fuck. But I can totally see how people could be pissed. This season was absolutely incredible so I totally recommend watching it all.

hamchan

To be fair I'm judging it as if it's a proper ending to Twin Peaks with no expectations set for season 4. If I knew more was coming I'd probably react differently.

To be fair I'm judging it as if it's a proper ending to Twin Peaks with no expectations set for season 4. If I knew more was coming I'd probably react differently.

Well sabrina sutherland the executive producer is dojng an AMA soon, and stated she couldnt talk much about the ending, which could be because its setting up more stuff, but we'll see.

Top Bottom