• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

I wish I could get in on this Twin Peaks takedown but I got nothing...

Brad's stream was great. Still need to watch Kingdom Heartache but yeah.

How was the Giant Bomb PAX panel? (posting for future results).

Joeku

Yeah those last episodes were peak Lynch. A lot of smart, heartfelt, clever moments, and a bunch of weirdly slow trips through Americana that people will want to find meaning in but mostly are just mood pieces that sometimes work and (in this case) sometimes don't.

Twin Peaks was fucking great. This finale is sure to piss lots of people off but goddamn did I love it and all that preceded. To think in 2017 we got an 18 hour long David Lynch film that aired on TV and was seemingly about as pure and unfiltered as possible is incredible. It's still hard to imagine now, even after it has all aired, that it exists as it does.

For me Lynch's works have never been about the whole but always about the little moments he creates so well. Sometimes hilarious, sometimes beautiful, often disturbing and unpleasant. There were so many wonderful moments in this new show and I will always be ecstatic to have gotten those.

Gobias

Banned
I think I liked Twin Peaks S3 more than the first two seasons.

Note: I did not watch original Twin Peaks until right before this new season.

DI2TDj1UMAACsSG.jpg

something seems... off

The little bits I have heard about s3 of twin peaks sound insane and I think it's great that by all accounts they knocked it out of the park and been able to successfully go do some next level crazy shit.

Twin Peaks was fucking great. This finale is sure to piss lots of people off but goddamn did I love it and all that preceded. To think in 2017 we got an 18 hour long David Lynch film that aired on TV and was seemingly about as pure and unfiltered as possible is incredible. It's still hard to imagine now, even after it has all aired, that it exists as it does.

For me Lynch's works have never been about the whole but always about the little moments he creates so well. Sometimes hilarious, sometimes beautiful, often disturbing and unpleasant. There were so many wonderful moments in this new show and I will always be ecstatic to have gotten those.

That was pure Lynchian insanity. Dig what he went for but I don't feel he stuck the landing completely. Overall though, I adored S3.

u guys think east and west have bro hugs whenever they cross each others' paths? like when alex and jeff meet each other at pax they're prob like 'whattup!' with a nice dap and hug

Top Bottom