• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario's mouth freaks me out here

0uZrBdH.png

Hasney

Can't watch the stream yet - Can someone TRY to break down Dan's crazy rules for the series?

You got $2 for the night
You put a quarter in the machine before you play
If you die, move the controller over
If you get the shine, turn the machine
Yellow is normal, blue means you can pick someone to put the next quarter in, red you have to swap your cup with someone elses
Side bets are encouraged

This is from the era of Nintendo where they treated everyone like an idiot with their tutorials. I feel like it stretches from Sunshine all the way to Skyward Sword.

Wind Waker also had an insanely long unskippable cutscene at the start I think.

It's part of the reason GameCube speedruns tend to be less fun to watch than N64 runs. In Mario 64 it's like 60 seconds to video game after a reset.

Wunder

You got $2 for the night
Yellow is normal, blue means you can pick someone to put the next quarter in, red I was taking a leak for but you have to trade everything in for something I think
Side bets are encouraged

red swaps your cup with another persons

no matter what

You got $2 for the night
Yellow is normal, blue means you can pick someone to put the next quarter in, red you have to swap your cup with someone elses
Side bets are encouraged

Interesting enough. Thanks :)

Hasney

red swaps your cup with another persons

no matter what

Sweet, updated it

who told dan he could do this

I can only assume our lord and savior Jesus Christ

Seriously, anyone who thinks this game is even remotely good is wrong. It's not an oppinion, it's fact. This is a BAD game.

Seriously, anyone who thinks TheMadMan007 is even a remotely good poster is wrong. It's not an opinion with a double p, it's a fact. They are a BAD poster.

kiguel182

Mario is a game that definetly benefits from brevity. You want to get to the platforming as fast as possible since that's the best part.

Joeku

What's the explanation for the blue Mario?

You can spoil this amazing story to me.

It's Baby Bowser (or Bowser Jr.) pretending to be Mario and wanting to get back Peach, who he believes is his mother. There's voice acting between him and Bowser later and it's weird.

It's Baby Bowser (or Bowser Jr.) pretending to be Mario and wanting to get back Peach, who he believes is his mother. There's voice acting between him and Bowser later and it's weird.

I cannot imagine what Bowser voice acting sounds like. His regular VO is just ingrained into my head.

Wow I've never gone from excited to lukewarm on a feature faster than this. I had this game and I have semi-fond memories of it but watching it sucks. It sounds annoying, too.

- J - D -

Yup just alternate spray and jump-dive. Shit was so badass. I could cross whole levels without stopping using that technique.

Yes! So I'm remembering correctly. It was part of the reason I loved this game so much. You could get around really fast. I hope they figure it out but I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom