• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
This character model for snake looks better than the screenshots I saw. Like it's not bad at all.

I'm not sure if it's accurate that he "picks" things to hate or whatever, but he knows what he likes and dislikes, that's for sure.

Yeah, he's said that he likes MGS when it's at its most insane.

Indeed.

Also he tends to be consistent about it even years after the fact which is something i can respect.

LOL

I think MGS 2 is good but MGS4 was forced to make sense of it to make some sort of conclusion. That the game feels rushed at the second half doesn't help...

Does it matter if the story was already batshit insane?.

Add more stuff to it i say

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I feel like drew's first few hours (at least) of mgs2 are gonna be messy if this is any indication. It's only been a few days, and he'll be even more out of practice by then.

I can't wait :d

I like all of the Metal Gear Solid games, although the amount of options that MGS3 and 4 offer really make them stand out in my mind. Incredible mechanics, and 4 making it so that you automatically blend in with the environment was neat. Can still play it like MGS 3 if you want! Have never been one of those who tries to spilit the series in such a way. (I'm nearly an hour behind on the video)

Top Bottom